User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: INFJs experiencing Deja Vu

INFj None

I don't really get deja vu hardly ever. I don't remember my dreams all that often either.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Senior Member Array Dancing_Queen's Avatar
    8w7 sx/so

I don't think it's an INFJ thing. I have really strong deja vus from time to time. I find it creepy because to me there's no doubt I've already heard a whole conversation, either on TV or in person, and when I recite the rest of it, people are either or "You've already watched it, didn't you?" .

Maybe it's an NF thing.

I sent a group text to several friends who have been "typed" at their jobs. "Do you experience Deja Vu? How Often?"

So far..
    The INFJ does experience deja vu. Often.
    The ESFJ has not responded (but will because it's the polite thing to do...and she's probably busy taking care of several people today because that's what she does...and she'll be horrified when she realizes that it's taken her so long to reply...because she will see that as rude.)
    Out of the 3 ISTJs, only one responded with "I don't experience Deja vu". The others probably thought responding was a waste of time...and that it was a stupid, pointless question.
    The ESFP does not experience Deja Vu. But would I want to come over to a party tonight?
    BOTH ENFPs had to be funny by responding with the same message twice, a few minutes apart. (However, both do occasionally experience deja vu)
    One INFP was funny too with "didn't you just say that?" He does experience it several times a year.
    The other INFP has not responded yet. (it's possible she's on vacation.)