User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    LMFAO, dude you can't just pigeon hole all us F's, now you hurt my feelings, thats it we aren't speaking anymore. Wait, I mean texting, or foruming, or whatever the hell this thing is... aaauuuhhhh... just go away.
    DUDE IT'S A JOKE!

Edit: meaning... I wasn't saying that there's some irreconcilable divide between Fs and Ts, or that either group can be stereotyped... but there have been interesting conversations about what Jung really meant when he spoke about differences in Feeling and Thinking functions, since Thinkers OBVIOUSLY have feelings and Feelers OBVIOUSLY use logic and think about issues.

"Please don't let me be misunderstood."

(wait, are you joking too? or half-joking?)

__________________________________________________ _____________

This is where verbal sparring > text sparring. We're still animals and the affects will play an important role in communication no matter what.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    ENFP

Mrs. Heart and Sammy boy,

I have a quick quick question... Thread-jack much?

And this is why I hate being an ENFP, I freaking helped you guys along with it, Damn, all you N's to whatever it is that you should be damned too. Where are the SJ's when you need them? Oh crap, I insulted them all away.

Anyway, get back on track people.

_________*****************____________

Yes dude, I was joking, but they didn't have a sarcasm font, and I hate to type pun intended.

MBTI
    ENTP

Heart trust me on this one, ENTP's are like families to us ENFP's, they think in exactly the same way we do, and are even more smooth with that Fe. He really meant no offense.

I am pretty sure, like you said, that you have had a negative experience with this kind of thing before so you might be projecting it over his comment, but I promise you that I am more sure than the fact that I am male that he meant you no offense.
    It seems you do know ENTPs. Thank you.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm tired...

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel De Mazarin View Post
    I get you... I was being somewhat faux-enthusiastic with the "OH... MY... GOD...", though I do think there was some value in the exchange.

But as for this: "Obviously it is all my fault and I accept all blame." I realize that was probably sarcastic, but still... No!!!!

I've accepted blame too! See! ^
    Wasn't being sarcastic, just wanting to end it. Confused by your style. You seem very F but if your words are taken as F would mean them then you say "Hey, I am a T." So I am used to F's and getting more used to T on these boards, but harder to read your signals. Again, sorry.

In the F speak: "I hope everyone doesn't think like you" would likely mean "you're one messed up person and I hope not everyone thinks like this" (of course not denying that I could be one messed up person!)

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel De Mazarin View Post
    I'm tired...
    Yes, me too. I have no business posting when I am this tired. Hopefully the mods will take these posts out of this thread and not title it anything too sensational when they plunk them in the graveyard!
    Mrs. Heart and Sammy boy,

I have a quick quick question... Thread-jack much?
    We're hardly the first to do this on here.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Wasn't being sarcastic, just wanting to end it. Confused by your style. You seem very F but if your words are taken as F would mean them then you say "Hey, I am a T." So I am used to F's and getting more used to T on these boards, but harder to read your signals. Again, sorry.

In the F speak: "I hope everyone doesn't think like you" would likely mean "you're one messed up person and I hope not everyone thinks like this"
    I realize that... actually, it's funny you mentioned my seeming F, because most tests place me as a T by only a ten to fifteen percent margin... sometimes as low as 4 percent... (yes yes I know one can't quantify personality but it's at least something in the way of an indication) I had great difficulty sorting out whether I was T or F... but my general attitude towards things is more detached, which places me pretty squarely T.

I try to skirt the line sometimes... using heightened language but assuming people will see reason and infer a sort of neutral observer in me... that's what I aspire to when I talk... but it often backfires, because no one's truly neutral, right? I should have paid more heed to my phrasing. But anyway, glad this all worked out.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I think it's interesting that you believed that putting blame on yourself, regardless of whether you truly deserved it, would end the situation.

In any regard, I enjoy debating with anyone who can do it without becoming preachy or judgmental. Unfortunately this trait is to be found across all type boundaries.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    I think it's interesting that you believed that putting blame on yourself, regardless of whether you truly deserved it, would end the situation.
    Well apparently I misunderstood him, so I am willing to take the blame for that and move on. How ridiculous this spectacle has become. Folks let it freaking die...

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Well apparently I misunderstood him, so I am willing to take the blame for that and move on. How ridiculous this spectacle has become. Folks let it freaking die...
    But I like spectacles. That's what the 4th of July is for, after all
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENFP

Lol, the horse is still twitching heart, maybe a little more clubbing should do the trick.

I wasn't really serious about the threadjack just to let you know. I could care, less, this was more fun.

Again, ma-lady you are far too fair and sweet.