User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP

haha I can relate to a LOT of these. XD Maybe I'm really an INFJ
    This is a signature.

MBTI
    nnnn

Just now I shook a banana as if it were a drink because I was thinking of something else. It was a funny moment.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzon View Post
    I do this as well. I thought I was the only one.

I also learned how to type in a weird way. I took formal typing classes in Highschool but they never stuck and touch typing had to be learned through years of using a keyboard. I don't use the home row and I seem to favor my first three fingers on each hand (index, middle, ring). Instead of memorizing where all the keys are, over the years I've come to know which finger movements will result in the words I am after. If its a word I don't type often I have to slow way down and think of where each key is located.
    I learned the same way! It's like a fusion of proper typing and stare-and-peck typing. I never liked the way I was taught to type in school, so I ended up making up my own way that was a result of me watching my fingers type things. It took a long time for me to have an intuitive understanding of where my fingers and the keys are. I think most of my ability to locate keys relies on the placement of my right thumb on the space bar. From there I know where my left hand goes (the first two fingers of that hand almost always resting on the A ans S keys) while my right hand does most of the reaching.
    "I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."

Robert Frost

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Rae View Post
    Today when I was taking a shower I slathered the conditioner on my hair before I realized I hadn't used any shampoo yet.
    I've done this several times too and sometimes, I've managed to stop myself from applying the conditioner onto my hair but it's already too late. I can't possibly wash my hair with shampoo with one hand while keeping the other with the conditioner away til I'm done with the shampoo... 'Waste not, want not'. So what am I to do with this blob of conditioner in my hand? :steam:

I've caught myself making coffee when I wanted to have milk tea. I ended up drinking the coffee anyways, so as to not let it go to waste and also ended up getting a splitting migraine after that.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Distraction is more a consequence of immediate preoccupation v. type.

It simply depends upon what one is preoccupied with - plush mindscapes or practical theatre.

When one's ideal psychological bubble is overly attuned to detail/theory, one is bound to snub the less popular of the two...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

My younger sister is an INFJ, and she can be quite "ADD" sometimes, so yes, in my opinion, they are quite random sometimes.

MBTI
    INTP

I've often wondered whether I'm an INFJ or ISTP. This thread makes me think I'm an INFJ. Unfortunately, I can't think of any funny examples of being scatterbrained... probably because I don't think it's very funny when it happens!

MBTI
    INFJ

A lot of times, I'll be eating out and I'll pay for my food, and then I'll almost leave the place without even picking up the food (the guy or girl at the cash register usually saves the day for me, though).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Uytuun View Post
    Just now I shook a banana as if it were a drink because I was thinking of something else. It was a funny moment.
    Ever grabbed an almost empty milk carton an brought it up so quick that you ended up with the rest of the milk in your face?

My brother nearly died that day...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aerithria View Post
    It might be a dom-Ni thing, as it happens to me as well.

The best example I can think of: once I was intending to get a glass of chocolate milk, but ended up somehow grabbing a bowl and filling that up instead. Also I've attempted to put various things in the refrigerator at one time or another, like a jar of peanut butter and a stuffed animal. All this is the result of a mind that won't stop going off on random tangeants, which tends to make me forget what I'm doing.
    What this person says is true. Ni is why.