The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Default Drained

What helps if somebody is chronicly tired, drained, achey, and fatigued?

MBTI
    INFJ

Tell me more. What is your daily schedule like? What's going on in your life? Any big changes?
    It all depends on your unique individual self and circumstances...and how your self deals with the circumstances you are in.

MBTI
    enfp

if it's a sudden thing or a marked change with no obvious reason make sure it isn't a medical problem! >.<
    otherwise, maybe some reflecting on what are the biggest energy-sapping things in their/your life (emotional, physical, cognitive dissonance etc) and seeing if there's ways to solve them could help! personally I find that ongoing unresolved problems, can cause a lot of background emotional stress which is extremely tiring mentally, and also spills over into physical tiredness/aches (from tension maybe?)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by 31january View Post
    if it's a sudden thing or a marked change with no obvious reason make sure it isn't a medical problem! >.<
    otherwise, maybe some reflecting on what are the biggest energy-sapping things in their/your life (emotional, physical, cognitive dissonance etc) and seeing if there's ways to solve them could help! personally I find that ongoing unresolved problems, can cause a lot of background emotional stress which is extremely tiring mentally, and also spills over into physical tiredness/aches (from tension maybe?)
    Well, there is a man that lives in my house that tells me how useless and ugly I am every day, then punches me in the chest…

I spend most of my time alone in my room because I want to avoid this man. We live way out in the country, so there are few people within walking distance to talk to. Those that are think I'm too weird to talk to. The snowcone stand we own in town hasn't been doing well, either.

I just stay alone in my room in bed most of the time. I feel a little better today than normal, but even sitting up is very hard, normally, from pain and exhaustion…

It's frustrating to will my body to do something, and it not do it…

I'm wondering if I might be slipping back into a depression…

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    After a bit of explanation, I would consider depression or anxiety. I was going to suggest depression or anxiety before the above post. That post just gave some understanding into the situation.

Mostly because it isn't uncommon for someone who has depression or anxiety to feel tired, drained, and etc.

The only way you can tell is if you go to see a doctor since I am not a license professional. As for what is happening in your home, I don't really have a solution either.

If you are getting enough sleep and exercise, and maintaining a proper diet, I would say that you should see a doctor.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    yupp

you sound depressed. i don't mean that nonchalantly, i mean it in you should go talk to someone about this. Trust me I've been there. I'll be back there again, its not fun it sucks. True depression, not everybody knows what it's like and its totally different than just sadness.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Well, there is a man that lives in my house that tells me how useless and ugly I am every day, then punches me in the chest…

I spend most of my time alone in my room because I want to avoid this man. We live way out in the country, so there are few people within walking distance to talk to. Those that are think I'm too weird to talk to. The snowcone stand we own in town hasn't been doing well, either.

I just stay alone in my room in bed most of the time. I feel a little better today than normal, but even sitting up is very hard, normally, from pain and exhaustion…

okay this whole thing pisses me off so much.

does your mother know this guy is making your life hell right now?

are you still in hs?

can you go away to college very soon? you have to get out of your life situation asap. i mean...even with the coolest most lovingest of people around me i couldn't live in a town like that and to not have either would feel like a slow death to me...i would fade into an empty shell.

i know that is not helpful and will do nothing to lift your spirits and i'm so sorry for saying it anyway but i hope that you find a way to add some excitement and connection in your life

have a heart to heart with your mother and tell her you're suffocating.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Oi yes this sounds like the problem. Are you a minor? Is there anyone you can trust to talk to in real life about this situation?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    okay this whole thing pisses me off so much.

does your mother know this guy is making your life hell right now?

are you still in hs?

can you go away to college very soon? you have to get out of your life situation asap. i mean...even with the coolest most lovingest of people around me i couldn't live in a town like that and to not have either would feel like a slow death to me...i would fade into an empty shell.

i know that is not helpful and will do nothing to lift your spirits and i'm so sorry for saying it anyway but i hope that you find a way to add some excitement and connection in your life

have a heart to heart with your mother and tell her you're suffocating.
    She knows some of it…
    They fight about it…

I am about to start my senior year.

I'll probably get money to go to school in-state, but I'll have to maintain perfect grades or I won't be able to afford to continue going and I'll be stranded here.

I've stressed so much about college majors so much that its a wonder I don't have grey hair…