User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

See, I was raised believing that intentionally hurting another person was the worst thing anyone could ever do. I always end up in the middle of other peoples' fights. If I see a situation which I think is unfair or wrong, I cannot stop myself from jumping in the middle and attempting to prevent anyone getting hurt.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    See, I was raised believing that intentionally hurting another person was the worst thing anyone could ever do. I always end up in the middle of other peoples' fights. If I see a situation which I think is unfair or wrong, I cannot stop myself from jumping in the middle and attempting to prevent anyone getting hurt.
    Here's your dreamjob: bodyguard
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

(I am 4'6" and weigh 83lbs)

MBTI
    fool

Translation: She will eat your eyes for breakfast but will forget as the digestion gets rid of the evidence.

they give me stomach ache

MBTI
    INFJ

Ditto this entire thread. I've had to learn to not expect the world to be so perfect, and to take my own space for myself.

I don't like it when my normally kind, understanding, and accepting nature is taken for granted, misused, or overlooked. At those times, I feel the need to make a point that I CHOOSE to be that way, and that I don't HAVE to be.

My wife is an ENFJ who doesn't hide her feelings at all, and is prone to speak without thinking. We have had some EPIC blowouts! Earth-rocking, societally-harming, reputation-damaging, no-holds-barred blowouts. ?

We now live in separate houses and love each other very much.

? Thinking of my wife now. Yum. ?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Welcome to the forums Vissral.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP

I can be pretty nuclear when it does finally happen... I say finally cos usually I don't have the hormones or patience to get mad!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by VissralNaction View Post
    Ditto this entire thread. I've had to learn to not expect the world to be so perfect, and to take my own space for myself.

I don't like it when my normally kind, understanding, and accepting nature is taken for granted, misused, or overlooked. At those times, I feel the need to make a point that I CHOOSE to be that way, and that I don't HAVE to be.

My wife is an ENFJ who doesn't hide her feelings at all, and is prone to speak without thinking. We have had some EPIC blowouts! Earth-rocking, societally-harming, reputation-damaging, no-holds-barred blowouts. ?

We now live in separate houses and love each other very much.

? Thinking of my wife now. Yum. ?
    omg...what a cute first post! i love that you live in separate houses! that is hysterical!

hi! and welcome!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You guys know the viking beserkers -That's me past the point of no return. It's only happening twice in memory, and friends have said that was truly terrifying to see me in that state. The first time, I nearly slugged a girl, because enough was enough. She was hassling me over something personal, and I had warned her, and warned her, and then tried to leave, because I knew I was getting too angry. Of course the silly bitch followed me. Four guys had to hold me back. I, to this day, still get distinct pleasure from the fear in her eyes every time she saw me after that. That's terrible isn't it? I had people asking me how I did it (she had a reputation for being the town bitch).

The second time, I was out with friends, and these guys followed us, as one of them wanted to sleep with one of my friends. We had told them to get lost, and they followed us from bar to bar, insulting all of us. Finally we stopped at bar, and the guy bailed up my friend against the wall. We managed to get him off and we went to the beer garden. I went to the bar to get drinks, and the guy asked me where all my friends were. I told him in no uncertain terms what he could do to himself. By then, two of my male friends, had come out to look for me just in time to see the guy take a swipe at me (he missed) and my friends grabbed me before I launched myself at his throat. Then finally the bodyguards appeared. I was so angry, I was attempting to take out 5ft 10' guy who was built, and I'm only five four (I had big boots on, that would helped maybe).
    Actually that time really freaked me out, when I reliesed what I had attempted to do, because the guy could have hurt me.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

My closest friend, an INFJ (well, he's debating that right now), is a very approachable, easy-to-talk-to, nice person; however, when he gets angry (it's not often), it is scary. I don't know if it is because his face typically looks friendly, or because he laughs often, or just because his face depicts what he is thinking/feeling, but the combination of the sudden angry face and unsettling silence is unnerving. i just wait for the explosion, in fear.