User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

My temper is pretty far gone, I use to go off like a bottle rocket, now I try my best to keep things under wraps. Only if someone keeps compounding the subject will I snap and its usually verbal moreso than physical
    Introverted (I) 53.57% Extroverted (E) 46.43%
    Intuitive (N) 54.55% Sensing (S) 45.45%
    Feeling (F) 65.63% Thinking (T) 34.38%
    Judging (J) 63.64% Perceiving (P) 36.36%

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

--Albert Einstein

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

My twin jokingly calls me Mr. Furious (from "Mystery Men"). She thinks Fe must be a total curse.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFP

Gosh, I don't know, I haven't exploded since I was about eight. I think I broke both the girls nose and her confidence.
    Usually when someone makes me mad (which is very rare) I just go very very quiet, make some kind of cutting/sarcastic remark and leave as quickly as possible so I can go somewhere quiet and cry.

MBTI
    INFJ

My sense of humor (looking at various sides of an occurance) generally takes over long before I ever explode.

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I turn into a bossy, irritable and yet strangely emotionless person right before I go over the edge into completely losing my temper. It's rare for me to get pushed to the point that I'm unreasonable, but when I do, it's pretty unpleasant. It usually consists of me reading the riot act to the offending party, and then possibly tearing a hole in a door. I hate being that out of control - it's really scary, so I've had to learn to walk away from things that provoke me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Last time it happened I made my father cry...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INXX

The last time I exploded was about six years ago at work. A cocky new manager who was not my boss overheard me saying sarcastic things to my work friend about a mutually disliked co-worker. I was just blowing off a little steam. The co-worker was not around. The manager's eyes bulged out like a sargeant on a soldier-wanna-be reality TV show, and he circled in on me with a strut, while trite and arrogant manager-bot speech issued forth from his mouth. More sarcasm ensued from me in response. Whereupon he asked me to speak with him in private in his office. Whereupon I unleashed, yelling and refusing to back down, and slammed his office door on the way out.

I spent the week-end anticipating being fired on Monday, and that week-end, I experienced a whole range of emotions beginning with fear and ending with relief. But I ended up being kept on, while the disliked co-worker ended up being transfered to a position at another location. The manager's career took off, with two promotions in six months. But soon his name was mud all over the company, as apparently he could not handle success, I guess. Either that, or he got promoted to the level of his incompetence. He was the only manager who was ever demoted back to being just another employee.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

im...on verge of loosing it right now...

....but then i put on some goo goo dolls....and i somehow regain some sort of...um....composure.

it doesnt matter how many song i collect, what happens/happened, what style im into at the moment, metal, prog, pop, rap, stoner, angry or sad,

"name" by goo goo dolls will forever be a song, that i wish i had written, because it just feels like my song, it has stood the test of time, the only song that has stood the test of my short time...

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

I've only gone totally nuts four times I can think of.

The first being at my brother at the age of seven - when he blacked my eye with a slipper and I went ballistic on him, lol
    The second was at this cocky homophobe at a party where I was with a dear gay friend of mine, talking loudly about this time he and his friend had 'beaten the crap out of some fag'. I was controlling the fury until he noticed my friend (who is quite possibly the most obviously gay male this side of the hemisphere, bless him) and opened his mouth. I - a tiny slip of a girl standing merely 5 feet 4 - leapt for this full-grown man's throat. And yes...I mean literally.
    I guess I'm pretty lucky he was so stunned he didn't react immediately, and by the time he'd gathered his wits I'd been pulled off him.

Another time was dealing with someone who had - time and time again - offended my sense of morality and the other a patronizing asshole who was obviously threatened by strong women and sought to control/put me down at every turn. Both times I turned into this calculating minx who - using all her powers of intuition - went for the Achilles heel in a fit of cold, logical fury with a barely raised voice. I don't always loose rationality when I 'lose it' - it often becomes my ally.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmaiden14 View Post
    If I actually get to that point from the high tolerance I've built up.. you will be in pain.

Whether it's because I break something physically or start sarcastically stabbing you emotionally with all the weaknesses and personal fears of yours that I've picked up on but not mentioned out of courtesy.. really depends on the situation.

And most likely either way I'll be staring you down the whole time. And I will feel absolutely no remorse because at that point, you WILL have deserved it and I won't hold back.

This is extra scary considering I've never really reached the breaking point since I was little and it wasn't that bad. The worst it ever got was almost taking a chair to a 4th grade girl's face. Thankfully, I stopped myself. o_O Uh, anyway, point being, I'm usually the nicest, sweetest, goofiest person you'll ever meet, so if I get serious, focused and my eyes start flashing... it's really really scary(shadow ESTP... look out!)
    Sounds like me, except I needed extra help to learn to hold it back. I can get brutally nasty once I am lost, both in what I say and in violence.

Don't get me wrong, afterwards I will usually feel an unbearable amount of guilt, and will try to make some damage control, but in the moment, there is no thought process, there is just rage.

Sounds bad lol but like you I am goofy and happy and generally a very nice person to know, I just have boundaries, and those boundaries have increased with age rather than decreased.

The more I have been hurt emotionally, the worse my rage becomes.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari