• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What happens when NF explodes?

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Just like a physician turned mad is the worse opponent you can face in a battle, so is an angry NF when it comes to arguments.

They know exactly how to play with your emotions... how to batter you physically and emotionally. So it behooves you to be nice to NFs. Because when they do explode... hah god help you. :alttongue:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ooohhh...it's not pretty when i get mad...it doesn't happen often but whew...watch out.

sade

Worst case scenario:
nuclear-explosion.jpg

felt up

MBTI Type
INFJ
stage 1 - I throw daggers at you in my mind, while you remain oblivious to my seething rage.

stage 2 - go apeshit and cry at the same time, while the receiver of my wrath, stands there, puzzled.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I haven't been "really mad" in a while. Unless a friend or a loved once is getting "stepped on" I can usually mantain my calm. Last time I got mad was exactly that - someone hit a friend of mine and I went berserk. (and kicked the guy's ass too).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
super protective huh? me too.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
super protective huh? me too.

Well not super-protective in the sense that I obsess over every single thing thrown at them. But if it's really insulting and it's aimed at a girl, or if it's physical...well...:threaten:

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I don't know if this is the NF or the type 7 but if something offends me, personally then I usually let it go without an argument and am quick to forgive. However, if someone offends my values I am, for lack of a better phrase, like a tiny army! :p

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Its very, very scary.

In November, I was on business in NY City.

We took a cab...the cabbie attacked my client as we got out of the cab.

......it only took 9 NJ cops to deal with me..... it was too late for the poor cabbie.... and he was glad to see the cops.

It ain't pretty when you push an NF.... :devil:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yep...passion goes both ways doesn't it?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I start to quietly work against you, envisioning your doom.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I remember when I was little... I had a really mean temper (Grenade with a half second fuse?) and my brother had the misfortune of being on the room a lot of those times.

My fuse is longer now, thankfully, but if I'm in the mood to blow up I try and stay away from people. If they purposely prod me I can blow up without hesitation.

I think out of the people I know in my school, I was the one who was suspended the most for violence (Though that was only 5-7 times over the past 2 years. I'm lean so far this year, thankfully). An ENTJ I know fought all the time but the teachers knew it was boyish rough-housing, but when I got violent they KNEW I needed to blow off steam.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
People have told me that when I'm angry it's especially terrifying because I get so angry, so fast about so many things that they have no idea what I'm angry about (though this accusation usually serves to make me even angrier). Do other NFs do that?

sade

I haven't exploded in a few years, but I feel the need to vent and even that seems to be too much for some. It can get intensive, true. Partly because I'm not easily annoyed nor pissed off, so it'll collect if you don't even register the passive-aggressiveness.

The few times I've exploded, people have avoided me for the following few days and the incident hasn't been discussed afterwards. All I got out of one person was that "You've got a real tiger hidden under that skin."
That being said, I just got mad and spoke my mind to the people who'd gotten me to explode. And I sought out each of them, blathered my stuff, banged some doors, maybe shouted a bit..

I was a silent child, but a bit fiery too, I sometimes got into fights with boys. But that mainly because it was fun and served for blowing off some steam. Way better than the stuff girls did. Blowing off steam still feels extremely good, but in the form of exercise.

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
I rarely explode.
I guess stress would be one trigger.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
when someone gets violent, or endangers someone else, I take physical means to resolve it, without thinking. When someone engangers my values or clear values of others, I take care of business, and no..no..it doesn't mean physical action all the time, but I do what needs to be done.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I rarely explode.
I guess stress would be one trigger.

Translation: She will eat your eyes for breakfast but will forget as the digestion gets rid of the evidence.