User Tag List

First 3111213

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    that's almost word for word something my brother would say. for the longest time I wondered if you were him, turns out you aren't.
    I thought it sounded familiar too, but it isn't my brother either. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    that's almost word for word something my brother would say. for the longest time I wondered if you were him, turns out you aren't.
    I'm not even remotely close to any other human on this planet, I assure you

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    I don't get angry either. But get frustrated by the world sometimes, and annoyed with myself a bit.

Actually, just to throw it out there, I think ENFPs probably get angry the least of all types.
    I've found that NFs spend so much time understanding their own emotions, and managing how they think others what them to appear, that what you see is a calm diplomat when really there is all this energy hidden inside.

I think the whole act of managing emotions just leads to confusion more than anything. It's odd when you have a situation which should make someone upset, angry, jealous, etc... and the person is just saying everything is ok. I know that I do that all the time. And it's not until someone is persistent about pushing my buttons about it that I'll finally let it all out. I'll feel really badly about revealing that I have all these ugly emotions, but at the same time I'll feel better for getting it out. Then I go back to calm, collected, and managed.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

I have only 'exploded' once or twice ever in my life but both have been something akin to volcano fueled on red bull and is seething with pure rage. I honestly think that I have forced those times I have gone off completely out of my head because I can't even remember what they were about.

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    I have only 'exploded' once or twice ever in my life but both have been something akin to volcano fueled on red bull and is seething with pure rage. I honestly think that I have forced those times I have gone off completely out of my head because I can't even remember what they were about.
    I had 5 red bulls once, that was hilarious... I couldn't stop partying

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

O.o If I have just a sip of redbull I am wired for hours, that stuff is like catnip for me.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Tonight I got rather angry at a meeting for work, and so I ate more than my share of crackers! AND I put all the available toppings on them including salmon and cheese. That'll teach'em. :steam:
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    I've found that NFs spend so much time understanding their own emotions, and managing how they think others what them to appear, that what you see is a calm diplomat when really there is all this energy hidden inside.

I think the whole act of managing emotions just leads to confusion more than anything. It's odd when you have a situation which should make someone upset, angry, jealous, etc... and the person is just saying everything is ok. I know that I do that all the time. And it's not until someone is persistent about pushing my buttons about it that I'll finally let it all out. I'll feel really badly about revealing that I have all these ugly emotions, but at the same time I'll feel better for getting it out. Then I go back to calm, collected, and managed.
    That's the advantage of being Ne dom and an extrovert. You just read more into the situation until you find a way to be satisfied and resolve it. I don't actually bottle much anger at all. When I say it is okay, it normally means I'm not concerned.

The time when I get really annoyed is when I address something lots of times, then it continues. And it normally has to be something restricting mine or someone elses liberty as a person. And be intentional. Like someone has to be getting messed around lots for no reason.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

When I 'explode' I generally yell at people about how they are ruining my life. Well, they aren't really ruining it but it's how I feel at that moment. I have smashed, thrown and hit things before but that's generally when 'exploding' over something I did wrong, not when others make me mad.