User Tag List

First 210111213 Last

I'm not an NF but I think loosing it is just stupid, it proves how out of control and de-evolved you are. You're not in a calm diplomatic place, you're just spitting your relentless anger everywhere which is impossible to reason with.

I haven't experienced anger since I was a kid, if you think you need anger in your life I just want to say I've lived a very happy life thus far without it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    I'm not an NF but I think loosing it is just stupid, it proves how out of control and de-evolved you are. You're not in a calm diplomatic place, you're just spitting your relentless anger everywhere which is impossible to reason with.

I haven't experienced anger since I was a kid, if you think you need anger in your life I just want to say I've lived a very happy life thus far without it.
    I'll bite. I'll play devil's advocate to that. What anger can lead us towards, is the argument there. There is such a thing as a "just" anger used for good. Are you not angry when an innocent man is sent to prison? Are you not angry when the ones you love are hurt and wrongfully accused and demeaned? Anger controlled is honorable, anger uncontrolled is dishonorable. The same applies to jealousy, the intolerance of unfaithfulness, as jealousy is also honorable depending on what one is faithful to. Both feelings come from an unfairness, that must be met with fairness and the truth.

What I think you're talking about however, is simply irrational people, who get angry first and think later, rather than the other way around. Hot Heads, if you will. The people who would never even think to ask: Is it just, for me to be angry? Is it just, for me to be jealous? Angry for the sake of being angry. Towards those meatheads, we're on the same page lukepd.

My point in all of this, is that if you do not feel anger, you are indifferent to the sufferings of others, and are not empathetic to the world around you, and life is simply self interest. Anger is a necessity towards justice and truth, peace and love. It safeguards righteousness from unrighteousness, truth from lies, good from evil. I would question anyone's moral compass who says they are not angry towards injustice.

I don't get angry either. But get frustrated by the world sometimes, and annoyed with myself a bit.

Actually, just to throw it out there, I think ENFPs probably get angry the least of all types.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    infp

I wouldn't want to evolve to a point in which someone hits me/hurts me, and I walk away because hitting them or losing it would show how out of control or de-evolved I am.

Sometimes you have to be an ape in a ape's world, and swing with the monkeys in the trees.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    I wouldn't want to evolve to a point in which someone hits me/hurts me, and I walk away because hitting them or losing it would show how out of control or de-evolved I am.

Sometimes you have to be an ape in a ape's world, and swing with the monkeys in the trees.
    Who said you can't hit someone and not be angry?

"I'm hitting you cause you're an idiot for hitting me, don't make me laugh"

Quote Originally Posted by paisley1 View Post
    I'll bite. I'll play devil's advocate to that. What anger can lead us towards, is the argument there. There is such a thing as a "just" anger used for good. Are you not angry when an innocent man is sent to prison? Are you not angry when the ones you love are hurt and wrongfully accused and demeaned? Anger controlled is honorable, anger uncontrolled is dishonorable. The same applies to jealousy, the intolerance of unfaithfulness, as jealousy is also honorable depending on what one is faithful to. Both feelings come from an unfairness, that must be met with fairness and the truth.

What I think you're talking about however, is simply irrational people, who get angry first and think later, rather than the other way around. Hot Heads, if you will. The people who would never even think to ask: Is it just, for me to be angry? Is it just, for me to be jealous? Angry for the sake of being angry. Towards those meatheads, we're on the same page lukepd.

My point in all of this, is that if you do not feel anger, you are indifferent to the sufferings of others, and are not empathetic to the world around you, and life is simply self interest. Anger is a necessity towards justice and truth, peace and love. It safeguards righteousness from unrighteousness, truth from lies, good from evil. I would question anyone's moral compass who says they are not angry towards injustice.
    Not true, you can disagree with something and not be angry about it. You claim that if you don't feel anger you must be indifferent to the suffering of others. Let me be the first to enlighten you that this is BS.

If someone does something I don't like, I'll take action. Does this mean I feel anger or express anger? No.

Anger doesn't yield results, it blinds you from the truth.

Have you ever yelled at someone and not been angry? It's perfectly possible, yelling not out of rage but to really strike home the point you are trying to make

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

It takes a lot to get me wound up but I've been known to swear threaten, throw things, etc. but I get over it once I've made my feelings known and make the offender suffer or time goes by and the offender behaves themselves. I will say my MIL said some harsh things to me several years ago at the most inopportune time (I just had surgery and was trying to recover at home). It's doubtful I'll ever forgive her. I wanted to kick her out of our house for being such a bitch. I hope she's nicer to her other daughter in law.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Loosing it might be stupid (I'm actually a very calm guy but, for argument's sake ) but we NFs are already too awesome for our own good. Gotta counter it with something. Besides people fear people who lose it it (i.e. crazy people). Those that are feared have power. And those that have power have control. So there, we don't lose it after all

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm NF and I'm part Italian. You don't want to see me exploding.

I can produce windpower with my hands. I shake like California.

MBTI
    yupp

that's almost word for word something my brother would say. for the longest time I wondered if you were him, turns out you aren't.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

*Face palms*
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump