User Tag List

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 205

Thread: INFPs who want to be INFJs...

  1. #61
    Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    I seriously don't want another war. I feel like I cannot take another war.

    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!



    04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

    02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

    03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

  2. #62
    Warflower Array Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Oh.
    No.
    Because I have no sense of humor.
    Shit. .
    hahahaha!

    Sorry! Not everyone get's aussie dry humour, and these threads have a tendency to get heated, why baffles me.

    i mean really, who cares? people are people and they're either nice or dicks and that has no relation to MBTI type =)

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  3. #63
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    hahahaha!

    Sorry! Not everyone get's aussie dry humour, and these threads have a tendency to get heated, why baffles me.

    i mean really, who cares? people are people and they're either nice or dicks and that has no relation to MBTI type =)
    here here
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  4. #64
    Iron Maiden Array fidelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Posts
    9,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    *sigh* Do I need to intervene in INFJ/INFP threads again?!
    Why would that be necessary? To me, that seems condescending, as if people are acting unseemly and you have all the answers if only they wouldn't be so foolish. I bring it up, not because I want to start something with you (I have a lot of respect for you umlauu), but I would like to better understand why it is a problem to let people continue on (I mean, if it is not going to end up causing a lot of moderation work from the team). Being INTJ, I doubt that it's that the conflict makes you personally uncomfortable.

    I don't see that much wrong with letting people hash it out. They'll either conclude that it is a personal hang up of one or the other that has led to the conflict, one or the other is going through a stressful time personally which is making them more touchy than usual, or else they'll reach a better understanding of each other once they get through the thick of the tension. In the course of the INFJ/INFP threads, I've feel like I've gained a better understanding of some people and their perspective, which has been useful to me in real life, and there are others that I simply don't engage with because I know it's not going to go anywhere anyhow. It sometimes takes some personal experience with them to determine that.

    Maybe I'm seeing it from a skewed angle though?

  5. #65
    Warflower Array Nijntje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Maybe I'm seeing it from a skewed angle though?
    you skewed fightin' machine of reason you.

    Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.
    .



    Conclusion: Dinosaurs


  6. #66
    Senior Member Array Tiltyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    4,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    *sigh* Do I need to intervene in INFJ/INFP threads again?!
    You were kind to talk me down last time. I appreciate it.

  7. #67
    Strongly Ambivalent Array Ivy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    24,193

    Default

    Honestly... INFJ/INFP wars end up with hurt feelings, and I regret that, but they're some of the more thoughtful wars the forum sees. At least the ones I've read.

  8. #68
    Happy Dancer Array uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Why would that be necessary? To me, that seems condescending, as if people are acting unseemly and you have all the answers if only they wouldn't be so foolish. I bring it up, not because I want to start something with you (I have a lot of respect for you umlauu), but I would like to better understand why it is a problem to let people continue on (I mean, if it is not going to end up causing a lot of moderation work from the team). Being INTJ, I doubt that it's that the conflict makes you personally uncomfortable.

    I don't see that much wrong with letting people hash it out. They'll either conclude that it is a personal hang up of one or the other that has led to the conflict, one or the other is going through a stressful time personally which is making them more touchy than usual, or else they'll reach a better understanding of each other once they get through the thick of the tension. In the course of the INFJ/INFP threads, I've feel like I've gained a better understanding of some people and their perspective, which has been useful to me in real life, and there are others that I simply don't engage with because I know it's not going to go anywhere anyhow. It sometimes takes some personal experience with them to determine that.

    Maybe I'm seeing it from a skewed angle though?
    FWIW, I agree with you, but ... um ... well ... you miiiight be reinforcing the "no sense of humor" stereotype, with this response. You know I don't pepper my posts with emoticons, right?
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

  9. #69
    Senior Member Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    28,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    FWIW, I agree with you, but ... um ... well ... you miiiight be reinforcing the "no sense of humor" stereotype, with this response. You know I don't pepper my posts with emoticons, right?
    @whatever does.

    oh and i suck at being in wars i just get bored or attack too overtly and get an infraction, so i'm just all like
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

  10. #70
    Senior Member Array Tiltyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    4,383

    Default

    Which type, INFJ or INFP, is more likely to enter a fight to the death because you insulted one of their tribe?

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hello everyone! I am an ambitious ISTJ who wants to be a corporate lawyer.
    By BWCB1890 in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 12:49 PM
  2. who wants to be INFP
    By prplchknz in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 05:23 AM
  3. Who wants to be cloud's friend?
    By yenom in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 12:57 PM
  4. [MBTItm] Who wants to be a part of my story?
    By Chimerical in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 02:24 AM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 10:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •