User Tag List

First 1018192021 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    idk None

Why would anyone want to have inferior Se? I can't think of a single other function that is more debilitating when inferior. Maybe Fe.
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Temperament: Sanguine = Choleric > Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Big 5: SLUAI
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Cancer Rising
    Potter House: Slytherin
    Social Media: Tumblr

MBTI
    Infp

Quote Originally Posted by skippythecat View Post
    I'm sorry to hear this. If she's not in a healthy state of mind, then she needs to mature to see this part of herself. It can look different for each INFJs, but for me, my ideal is confronted by reality. IMO, if the INFJ is mature they can be aware of their through process and let the picture paints itself. Either letting go of ideals or letting go of judgments. I learned the hard way. Good luck on friendships.
    I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way but... sometimes that's the only way to learn something.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

I hate wannabes, they should be gathered in boxes and then be killed with gas !

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo1987 View Post
    Feminism? I'm confuzzled.
    Long story short, women are less interested in getting married, working to solve their problems with their partner, they work longer hours than before and spend less time with their kids. Women initiate 75% of divorces. Single mothers are a thing. Studies show that because the single parent is too busy, the child does not get sufficient parent time. Instead they come home tired from inputting excel data for "The Man" and plop the kid in front of the tv so that the parent can relax. Kids from single parents are many times more likely to engage in drugs abuse, more likely to feel entitled and antisocial and far more likely to end up in jail. If you want to get a shock, research the rate of single mothers in the US black community. Corelate that with the "thug" culture and you get a population that despite being 12% of the population, does 50% of murders. It's a big bunch of causes, but the so called "liberation" of women (aka going crazy drunk on freedom with no regard to moral compass) is due to feminism. Mostly. Some people can understand freedom and still stay sane. For some, freedom is too much that they can take, so they lose touch with morals and good family values. Tip of the day: Don't put your dick in crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by sarcasmsunshine View Post
    Why would anyone want to have inferior Se? I can't think of a single other function that is more debilitating when inferior. Maybe Fe.
    You shouldn't forget that inferior Se can also be developed, like any other inferior function.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa View Post
    @Hetaira You don't make sense. Your wrighting is crude. Don't you agree? Come back later.
    Your trolling is not as subtle as it used to be.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP

You are by name coward and liar.
    Likes Cowardly liked this post

MBTI
    Infp

Quote Originally Posted by mystik_INFJ View Post
    Long story short, women are less interested in getting married, working to solve their problems with their partner, they work longer hours than before and spend less time with their kids. Women initiate 75% of divorces. Single mothers are a thing. Studies show that because the single parent is too busy, the child does not get sufficient parent time. Instead they come home tired from inputting excel data for "The Man" and plop the kid in front of the tv so that the parent can relax. Kids from single parents are many times more likely to engage in drugs abuse, more likely to feel entitled and antisocial and far more likely to end up in jail. If you want to get a shock, research the rate of single mothers in the US black community. Corelate that with the "thug" culture and you get a population that despite being 12% of the population, does 50% of murders. It's a big bunch of causes, but the so called "liberation" of women (aka going crazy drunk on freedom with no regard to moral compass) is due to feminism. Mostly. Some people can understand freedom and still stay sane. For some, freedom is too much that they can take, so they lose touch with morals and good family values. Tip of the day: Don't put your dick in crazy.
    Well -- I'd love to research, but I'm actually glad women are less interested in getting married.

I've never seen myself married and I love where women are at these days.

I just don't like the ones who are anti-males... that's the kind of feminism that irks me.

Also, I have no idea what thug culture has to do with the black community. Any race can be classified as a thug these days.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    idk None

Quote Originally Posted by Cowardly View Post
    You shouldn't forget that inferior Se can also be developed, like any other inferior function.
    Yeah but at base level health, compared to other functions, inferior Se is the suckiest. I will give credit to the fact that I also think it's the easiest to develop, though.
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Temperament: Sanguine = Choleric > Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Big 5: SLUAI
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Cancer Rising
    Potter House: Slytherin
    Social Media: Tumblr

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by sarcasmsunshine View Post
    Yeah but at base level health, compared to other functions, inferior Se is the suckiest. I will give credit to the fact that I also think it's the easiest to develop, though.
    I guess you have never seen inf Te at its worst. It is really bad.

But that is better than inf Ti, the abyss of self-criticism.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo1987 View Post
    Well -- I'd love to research, but I'm actually glad women are less interested in getting married.

I've never seen myself married and I love where women are at these days.

I just don't like the ones who are anti-males... that's the kind of feminism that irks me.

Also, I have no idea what thug culture has to do with the black community. Any race can be classified as a thug these days.
    It is honorable to get married and give women their due. Your mother is also a woman, and if you have respect for her you'll have respect for your new woman. Everyone used to get married before. I am talking strictly law and not religion. And we critisize people in the old age, what the fuck?

Peace

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)