• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What would it be like if NF's were the majority?

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
I think it would be great. There wouldn't be any of that bureaucratic crap that comes with SJ's so we could actually accomplish goals in a timely manner. The whole world would ultimately be much more efficient, even if that's a trait associated primarily with NT's.

I definitely agree that competitive sports would have less emphasis. NF's and especially the extroverted types couldn't give a crap about competition. I always love when I quit and someone tries to make me feel bad about it and I go, "Dude! I'm an idealist and an ENFJ and we don't give a crap about competition!" (and they're not an NT) and they're all like, "durp! Wut R NFday?" and I tell them I'll tell them all about it when they're all big and growed up.

Oh and to the ISTP. Yes, I too think that if the administrative needs of our world were to fall on the shoulders of NJ's we would pretty much do the best job of any 2 and 4 letter combos. Fiscally conservative but socially liberal (though not necessarily crazy like liberatarians) FTW!

redacted

It would be pretty damn annoying.

Plus, we'd all specialize, so some would be more T, some would be more S, etc.

In fact, since MBTI types are relative, I don't think it's even possible.

Lucifer

MBTI Type
ENTJ
In a hundred people:

-41 would be artisans

-42 would be guardians

-11 would be idealists

-6 would be rationales

This is the balance that the human race has evolved to roughly.

About 83% is the workforce and the other 17% makes up the greatest leaders and the most evil villains.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
-It would be against the law to not empathize with anyone you see crying.
-The government would create The Department of Magic and Tarot Card Readings.
-Our national anthem would be replaced with a Death Cab For Cutie song.
-Hugs will replace handshakes. Crying with happiness will replace hugs.

redacted

Ick. Sounds miserable.

Sounds more like an ESFJ thing though.

RiderOnTheStorm

E. N.. T... :P
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

xD

Hugs = Love hunny
*hugs ajblaise* :wubbie:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
-In gym class, instead of playing dodgeball kids would practice yoga while listening to Enya.
ick yoga.blah

-PETA would gain enough strength to form The PETA Political Party and will win several statewide elections throughout the US. In those areas, bears will eventually replace humans.
I really don't like PETA. Everytime I see them I want to kick a puppy kill it eat it and wear it's fur. And I'm against kicking puppies

-A human will marry a carpenter ant. The ant will slowly move away and eventually divorce the human.
if that's what your into go ahead. but can't see the satisfaction of marrying an ant

-For those that can't afford a bidet, people will be forced to wipe themselves with a leaf, and then will have to hold a short informal burial for what they did to the maple leaf.
I like toilet paper, personally. over leaves.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I was wondering recently what it might be like if instead of being 10% of the populous, what the world might be like if NF's were 40% of the populous, instead of SJ's.

Would it be any better of a world? Would there be less violence since we'd all be focused on making it an idealistic world or would it be total chaos and have a complete lack of infrastructure since we'd be too busy focusing on said idealism? Or would there be no infrastructure simply because we'd all be too busy daydreaming about what the world would be like if SJ's were the majority?

What are your thoughts?

They'd still find a way to conquer and rule us.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
In a hundred people:

-41 would be artisans

-42 would be guardians

-11 would be idealists

-6 would be rationales

This is the balance that the human race has evolved to roughly.

Where did you get this?

The information I have seen said that artisans and idealists are both around 25.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
why, UTOPIA, of course!

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
This an egocentric response, but if NF were the majority, it would be emotionally exhausting for me... I drain myself as it is... need the Ts to tone it down.

snowflurri

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm guessing a lot of attempts on world peace, but also a lot of failures in ideas and plans.

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
Backwards technologically, further along spritually. Not better, not worse; just different.