User Tag List

First 456

I think it has nothing to do with being a coward. But I think suicide is a blind way out. What does non-existence achieve? And what sort of solution to a problem is that? It's like the ultimate fingers in the ears and "la la la...".
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    To find out whether you're suicidal and/or sensual?
    wrong thread, sorry. But that one would be nice too.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

I've had suicidal thoughts, yes.

And yes I am extremely sexy slash sensual
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    infj

i'm quite uncomfortable with my body so i would say i express my sensuality through imagining i'm someone else. i love watching contemporary dance, the sensuality is more subtle and carnally spiritual than more confronting art forms which sensationalise erotic gore.

yeah i would say i'm pretty tolerant of suicidal thoughts. without them my self-esteem would be worse cause i'd be ~a phoney coward~
    i'm in my teens so it's not rare for me to feel ~depressed, misunderstood and stubborn~ about idealism and ~*emotional masochism*~

i've wanted to commit suicide to escape the responsibilities of life's demands after being drilled with the idea that i can't drop out of school or else i'd be struggling even more in the workforce. now i hate to believe it, but fear has gotten to me, i have to rely on some crappy system to get me an adequate income because i have little faith in myself to prove them wrong. the fact that this is how the world works doesn't make me feel very free apart from possessing the freedom we have to kill ourselves.

i mean i didn't choose to be born. suicide isn't anymore selfish than choosing to have kids to fill your lonely void, to assure your ego that your contribution still matters in this youth-obsessed society, so that you'll have someone to take care of you when you're older, or because you bought into the whole evolutionary sentiment about partially immortalising your genes. (adoption ftw)

sometimes it's frustrating to know i'm too afraid of going through the process of suicide. there are also metaphysical possibilities.. what if i'll just be reincarnated? i'm just as afraid of living goddamnit, but all it takes is some patience. thankfully we're all going to die someday so i don't have to invest too much in life.. got everything and nothing to lose if i just stick around for the curiosity. if we were all immortal i might've tried to kill myself earlier.
    "attic in a basement with a knife serrated, i'll protect you!"
    ~architecture in helsinki

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Dont take it personal, cause its just meant to help you; but have you considered taking psychological help ? I mean seeing a real shrink. Its pretty awesome I am visiting mine for like 4 years now and it really can help you
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Never experienced the suicidal tendencies. I think everyone has that teenage temper tantrum where they think their life has hit 'rock bottom' and whines about how everyone would be better off without them.. Then you watch It's a Wonderful Life and gtfover it. Beyond silly hormonal-driven tempers, suicide is the last thought in my mind. IMPO, it's the worst thing ever. Living life is my number one priority at all times.

I can't say I'm not a writer, but I don't actively write. I am a huge fan of erotica writings and such though, I think I am a highly sensual person, even if my sensuality is also my most personal side of me.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Well you cant tell everyone that you are a highly sensual person and then say that its the most personal side of you. Thats like trieing to get the stalkers into the forbidden garden
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    fool

I have a hard time believing any healthy individual of any type would have suicidal tendencies.