User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INXX

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    On a side note, I never noticed that we had an idealistic furry on the boards. HI!!!
    Hello! (Flicks tail excitedly)

MBTI
    Infx

Well, type related or not, I'm well within the realm of "Hell yes" on all accounts. >.>
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    INFJ

Suicidal thoughts as in thoughts about suicide, or as in actually seriously contemplating suicide as an option?

If the former, than yes, I've had (and have) many "suicidal thoughts," but I've never been anywhere near killing myself.

I dunno if the thoughts are abnormal or what, probably it would be unhealthy to brood on them much, but they've never scared me. I've wondered why people commit suicide, what it must feel like to be in such a state mentally, if there is anything that could drive me to kill myself and if so what and how would I do it. I've liked some really dark poetry, and was very absorbed in Sylvia Plath's novel "The Bell Jar" while I was reading it and for some time afterward. I've never had that kind of depression, but somehow I could empathize with the main character very well. This is probably due more to Plath's excellent writing than anything. And yeah, there have been a few other short stories and fictional things about suicides that really grabbed my attention and interest.

And that is my history with morbidity and "suicidal thoughts." But it's been far from an obsession, more like a recurrent curiosity. I believe I'm a very happy person and quite committed to staying alive for as long as possible. :-)

If you are having suicidal thoughts that are troubling to you, I would say you should definitely talk to someone. Take it seriously, you probably wouldn't be worried if there was no reason to be.

If it's just idle curiosity, I'd put it down to being an emo NF.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

No one so far has discussed the "sensual" part of the question...
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP

I used to have suicidal thoughts a few years ago. These days I don't think I'll ever have them again, but you never know in the far future. I'm pretty sure any type can have suicidal thoughts and not just NFs in general. I would say introverts might be prone to more suicidal thoughts than extroverts, but I wouldn't say NFs would be more prone than SJs.

I like writing fiction, but I haven't written erotica, though I've come close and probably eventually will hahaha. I have written romances. I'm really not sure what you mean by sensual... I would think of SPs in terms of sensuality lol

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Regarding the sensual, I am 22 and a virgin by choice and I am very proud of it. So it would be like a prostitute writing a book about chastity.

MBTI
    INFJ

Serious thoughts of doing it? No. Passing thoughts and situations? Of course. I can see killing myself if the girl I passionately loved killed herself ala Romeo and Juliet. (yay, I just tied together passion AND suicide!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by sych0 View Post
    Serious thoughts of doing it? No. Passing thoughts and situations? Of course. I can see killing myself if the girl I passionately loved killed herself ala Romeo and Juliet. (yay, I just tied together passion AND suicide!)
    Yeah...I would never kill myself over another person.

MBTI
    EXXP

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post

Yes, I freakin did! I said erotica sounded hawt and I got a link out of it but I'm planning on it as soon as I get some alone time.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    Yes, I freakin did! I said erotica sounded hawt and I got a link out of it but I'm planning on it as soon as I get some alone time.
    I stand corrected.