User Tag List

First 345

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

My best friends are Beta’s (or Ni/Fe/Te/Se users)… Oh, and the relationship between Socionics’ INFp and ENFj is not parallel to that of MBTI’s INFP and ENFJ.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by hazelsees View Post
    Tell me a little about ENFJs, please.
    How do they look different from an INFJ when the INFJ is in social mode?
    I have a new ENFJ coworker.
    Maybe there is a thread comparing the two types that I couldn't find?
    Thank you.
    Some info about ENFJs:
    ENFJ profile
    ENFJ poorly translated profile

Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Yup. I think that interaction between ENFPs and INFJs tends to be better and that interaction between ENFJs and INFPs tends to be better ... which is exactly as Socionics predicts. I'm not 100% sure that I'm ENFJ, but it's a possibility for my type, and I'm not a very live and let live person myself. I tend to clash a lot with ENFPs, and INFJs too somewhat...but there's less clashing there.
    Yep, the interaction between contrary or extinguishment types is usually pretty good.
    So it's common for INFJs to have ENFP friends, while INFPs get attracted to ENFJs.

Interactions between INFJs and INFPs as well ENFJs are ENFPs are usually characterized by a lot of small-scale squabbling, as was mentioned in quasi-identical relations article.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    Yes but less so. INFJs can be very strange and disconcerting to me, honestly. I was a science major in college and I was friends with a couple of INFJ girls who seemed to have no outside interest in science, like they just did it because they were able to with their dominant Ni or something. One would write poetry in organic chemistry class. If I ever tried to talk about sciency things with them outside of class they would be really uninterested.

Hah, I'm great at math and science and am very interested in both, but I only really like the theoretical approach to both. I guess that's my obscene preference for N of S. I still love the humanities and that "other weirdo shit," but I find it hard to expand my influence of power to help people in those fields. I experience the humanities on my own time.

Anyway, I don't know what sciency things you talked about; but whenever someone else walks up to me and starts talking about science, it can be interesting for a while, yet if they go on too long it can get incredibly boring. It seams that's all they care about. For me there are so many other things to discuss in the world like books, poetry, why people act the way they do, ect...

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    EIE

Sometimes, as with me, an INFJ is also an ENFJ or vice versa, making the INFJ the most extroverted of the introverts and the ENFJ the most introverted of the extroverts. But when I separate my INFJ side from my ENFJ side, I would say that my ENFJ side is more talkative and giving. My INFJ side is more philosophical and woo woo.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by hazelsees View Post
    So...how do ENFJs do with chaos and being displaced and such?
    Hmm. They can roll with it but internally I don't think they do well if it goes on for too long, at least as far as my ENFJ goes. I would be very bad in a situation like yours. This is one reason I work from home and I would imagine most INFJ's would have a similar reaction to yours. Yes you should watch P&R, we know another couple that has called us Leslie and Ron on more than one occasion. I'm Ron, obviously.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Society

hmm...

just throwing it out there - the easiest way to tell the difference between an ENTP and an INTP would be with the location of Fe from a distance (sly vs. passive social engagement) and to a lesser extent the location of Si from close by (eccentric habits vs. detail focused reasoning)...

while most of any type will have their two frontal functions well developed, tertiary functions seem to have a selective utility-like competence (though often immature) while inferior functions tend to sort of.. "hang in there, you can do it.. ish, sort of. its fine. your ass doesn't look fat in this function, honest!".

maybe the easiest way to differentiate INFJs and ENFJs would be the location of Se and Ti?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

ENFJs have ambition

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    ENFJs have ambition
    Isn't your business partner ENFJ? I'm curious how ESTPs and ENFJs compliment one another in a partnership. It seems like there'd be some weird good cop-bad cop dynamic.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedecker View Post
    Isn't your business partner ENFJ? I'm curious how ESTPs and ENFJs compliment one another in a partnership. It seems like there'd be some weird good cop-bad cop dynamic.
    Actually yes, he loves playing bad cop... even though he's awful at it. He tried once but pussed out, lmao! If anything I'm the bad cop.

The problem is, he gets most of his business advice from walter white, and I think he enjoys pretending he is. So... yeah, sometimes doing business with him is questionable and I feel like he doesn't take my money very seriously.

Our dynamic is interesting. He's good at routine, I'm good at the hard spontaneous stuff. So whenever something goes wrong I always have a solution. But whenever nothing is happening he's comfortable running the gym for me.

The other issue is, we both have very weighty emotions, so when one of us is down, it takes a lot of energy for both of us to cheer us both up. Feels like I"m lifting a great weight, whereas with most other personalities, all I have to do is get enthusiastic and tell them its no biggie, and they are happy as ever after that.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Actually yes, he loves playing bad cop... even though he's awful at it. He tried once but pussed out, lmao! If anything I'm the bad cop.

The problem is, he gets most of his business advice from walter white, and I think he enjoys pretending he is. So... yeah, sometimes doing business with him is questionable and I feel like he doesn't take my money very seriously.

Our dynamic is interesting. He's good at routine, I'm good at the hard spontaneous stuff. So whenever something goes wrong I always have a solution. But whenever nothing is happening he's comfortable running the gym for me.

The other issue is, we both have very weighty emotions, so when one of us is down, it takes a lot of energy for both of us to cheer us both up. Feels like I"m lifting a great weight, whereas with most other personalities, all I have to do is get enthusiastic and tell them its no biggie, and they are happy as ever after that.
    ENFJs seem to be better forward thinkers, but I could see how they might not do so great in the heat of the moment, when an unforeseen problem smacks them right in the face.