User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    Do INFJs have a sense of humor?
    Do rabbits have tongues?

Also, an INFJ that has no energy...needs to take some vitamins if you ask me.

Seriously now, one of my sisters is an ENFJ and the main difference between us is that she talks more and louder. I think it. She says it. Whatever goes through her brain comes out her mouth and she's so convincing that most people agree with her, even if they disagree. I tease her and tell her that she is Oprah.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Do rabbits have tongues?
    I have a pet rabbit. Her name is Cody.
    When I massage her butt she licks me.

Enneagram
    9w8

LOL...then you know the answer.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

Im an INFJ/ENFJ depending on perspective. I gotta say that all of this is rather relative, Im considered weird by most(if not by all), but its all relative to maybe INFJs being even weirder?

All in all I dont know what the difference is, Im actually wondering about it myself.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Typh0n View Post
    Im an INFJ/ENFJ depending on perspective. I gotta say that all of this is rather relative, Im considered weird by most(if not by all), but its all relative to maybe INFJs being even weirder?

All in all I dont know what the difference is, Im actually wondering about it myself.
    I recall you said that you had no problem with popularity at one point in you life. If you decided to give the reign to someone else, say, a close friend, because it was not what you were after, then you might be an INFJ. If you appreciated the support but felt like the attention was distracting you from things that really mattered, that could be another sign. If you could morph into an 'SP artisan' because you'd feel as though 'it were a part of you' - that could be yet another one. If you think in puzzles that consist of obscure symbols that are invariably developing in meaning... and utilize those to navigate even the technical fields (e.g. math and science), and find that not a lot of people understand you outside of Ni, and occasionally, Ti-users... welcome to the world of human semantics/systems!

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Do rabbits have tongues?

Also, an INFJ that has no energy...needs to take some vitamins if you ask me.
    *goes to take vitamins*
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    *goes to take vitamins*
    LOL. The chewy kid kind are the best

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

LOL. The chewy kid kind are the best
    We are fully stocked with every variety of gummy vites.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

Glycerine

When I am not being an anxious nutcase, I say whatever tends to come to mind and feed off the energy of the room. If I am happy/excited/playful, I become more animated/loud and talk a lot. My face supposedly lights up. When I am sad/contemplative/serious (neutral)/distracted, my affect is rather flat and my voice is soft and quiet.

INFJs usually seem more stoic and contained.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleV View Post
    I recall you said that you had no problem with popularity at one point in you life. If you decided to give the reign to someone else, say, a close friend, because it was not what you were after, then you might be an INFJ. If you appreciated the support but felt like the attention was distracting you from things that really mattered, that could be another sign. If you could morph into an 'SP artisan' because you'd feel as though 'it were a part of you' - that could be yet another one. If you think in puzzles that consist of obscure symbols that are invariably developing in meaning... and utilize those to navigate even the technical fields (e.g. math and science), and find that not a lot of people understand you outside of Ni, and occasionally, Ti-users... welcome to the world of human semantics/systems!
    Yeah, I did say that and it was true. I didnt want to give the reign over to someone else when it comes to popularity. I dont mind my friends being popular either, Im not jealous or anything, but I didnt think that it was distracting me. I wouldnt say that my being popular wasnt due to conformity, it was, but I was conforming to something I could, I tried conforming to most of society's norms but I cant. I was conforming more to a counter culture when I was popular, which doesnt change the fact that I was. Then I moved, away from the people I was popular around to place where there is no real counter culure. And I am forever alone. Dont ENFJ morph into SPs as well? And on the last thing, I dont know. I've never used symbols to navigate through the world of math and science, but who knows maybe I have hidden potential.