MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Welcome back, Carolyn Beine!

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

this has GOT to be my problem then.. it has to be what's wrong with me... no break never ever ever a 24hr period to just regenerate, it make take longer though....

*sigh*

kids and enfps have got to be a stressful combo
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    EXXP

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    this has GOT to be my problem then.. it has to be what's wrong with me... no break never ever ever a 24hr period to just regenerate, it make take longer though....

*sigh*

It's funny you say that. I was going to post a thread asking if there was any ENFP's here with children. I think any type having children is in for a challenge, but I wonder if other ENFP's have the same challenges parenting as I do.

I a single mom ENFP with a 4 year old ENFP (from what I can tell) daughter.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    EXXP

Quote Originally Posted by IEE623 View Post
    I could see myself in there =P I need time alone every night after so many things went on during the day. But I've been stuck in my room for days, and it's depressing for me. I can't stand having to chat or text for a long time. I really have a strong need/urge for exchanging information. I'd love to verbally talk to people in person and see how they verbally and physically respond. After those exchanges I then need solitude time :P

I've never been in a situation where two extreme emotions are going on, but I think it would be a fun to know what it's like ONCE
    Come visit my office, love. It's an ENFP's dream (where else can you be chronically late for 3 friggin years and not get fired?) and nightmare. There is hardly any management and so laid back that almost everyone has their 'moments' in our office that would get them fired anywhere else.

Overall, very fun but can be tremendously stressful at times.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    GONE

^^ Sounds kinda like 'The Office'

And dooood, I needed alone time tonight. I actually left the club and contemplated stopping home but thought I'd end up staying home or being late coming back. So I went across the street to the 24 hour drug store, browsed, bought some water and mints, then used the restroom to freshen up, then 10 minutes later I was ready again to mingle.

I dunno, sometimes I feel like inside I'm running away, I just need a moment to myself to not be bothered or be exposed or...it's like I need *me* time and sometimes I need to feel safe for a second before I can throw myself back out there.

If I don't get that?

Oh yeah, I can get *weird*.

Maybe it's a need to feel in control of your environment and yourself. And partially a need to escape a stimulus that stressing or over stimulating you so you can recollect yourself and then prepare yourself so you can go back out and not be bothered.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Welcome back, Carolyn Beine!
    Thank you, hon!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post

*sigh*

OMGGG!!! NO BREAKS??? No quiet/alone time!!!???

I'm not going to be a mom, then! Nah, just kidding, but that would drive me bananas.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    ^^ Sounds kinda like 'The Office'

Oh yeah, I can get *weird*.

Maybe it's a need to feel in control of your environment and yourself. And partially a need to escape a stimulus that stressing or over stimulating you so you can recollect yourself and then prepare yourself so you can go back out and not be bothered.
    Yes! Right!

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    Come visit my office, love. It's an ENFP's dream (where else can you be chronically late for 3 friggin years and not get fired?) and nightmare. There is hardly any management and so laid back that almost everyone has their 'moments' in our office that would get them fired anywhere else.

Overall, very fun but can be tremendously stressful at times.
    haha... I would love to. But too bad you're all the way in VA while i'm too broke for either gas or air fare =P

i like it when my job is stressful at times. i figured that i had a problem motivate my own self. i need external motivation/drive bad . the more pressure there is, the more productive i am.
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by IEE623 View Post
    i like it when my job is stressful at times. i figured that i had a problem motivate my own self. i need external motivation/drive bad . the more pressure there is, the more productive i am.
    you said it sistah! I'm with you 100%