User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating your own type.

Quote Originally Posted by justwannabeMe View Post

I like Fi, too. I think I like that Ni - Fi in INTJ's. I wonder if being a type 4 makes you more fully appreciate the Fi. I'm a 9, but 4w5 heart center, and somedays I think I do have Fi. haha

but my mom and a few friends are INFP, ... doubtful I could do INFP.

What is you boyfriend's enneagram?
    You might be right about 4s appreciating Fi. It might not be a direct result, but the fact that 4s have an intense inner world might make it easier for them to learn to respect Fi, even if they use Fe.

My boyfriend's 9w1 sp/sx I think. He's wonderful.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

4w5 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by justwannabeMe View Post
    it is fun. My husband and I were in-sync from the start, too. I think people change a lot in their 20's. We were married when I was 20. and now I am 30. but ... it could also just be that the last year and half have been too stress-filled. and we have 3 kids.My advice is to never stop dating your spouse
    I'm in my early 20's now. We have been together since our freshmen year of college. Now that we are both transitioning into the workforce and the real world I do feel our relationship is changing a bit. It's less about having fun together and more about supporting each other. There's also a lot of talk about the future which is exciting. I just hope one day we get where you are marriage Kids and all. I'm really taking that advice to heart. Thank you
    "Re-examine all that you have been told... dismiss that which insults your soul."_Walt Whitman

specific to type? i think i would consider another ENTP if we clicked... don't know how lasting it would be, but it could be, and either way it would be fun as hell. besides a relationship happening in a world of ham, think about the ENTP on ENTP sex.. can you imagine the level of energy? you think you can? because you are wrong, whatever you are picturing, you are failing.

generally though another NT (or ST) would be awesome. i mean when one examines it closely, people seek chemistry and balance etc, but in the long term the survivability of relationships tends to stand on how well you resolve problems and conflicts together, both towards the outside world and within the relationship. i think just having a partner that would be aspiring alongside me to the same shared objective truth in which we both live would be refreshing beyond belief, dealing in the same world. honestly never having any aspects of reality torn or covered up or ignored based on how it looks or makes anyone feel would be... so bloody refreshing beyond belief.

that's being said, i've never dated another NT (not to mentioned another ENTP), so this could very well be in the realm of fantasy whose actual executions will include a thousand setbacks i don't foresee.

I wouldn't like it. In simple an ideal match for me I believe would be a girl who has 'similar interests', positive, beautiful and has the strengths I lack (whereas I have the strengths she lacks). A feeler would be preferable or an ixtp and hopefully not a 6w5.

4w3 sp/sx

I only know one other INTP (he very well might be INTJ) and I'm not sure. I know my own weaknesses all too well when it comes to being in a relationship and I really don't know if I could take what I dish out. I do have a preference for T women and a serious weakness for F men so...

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Relationships seem like a waste of time in the majority of cases. Maybe that would be a good way to solve population issues in the future.

If you don't find love, don't bother and incidentally have you tried these condoms?
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

I can't deny, it'd probably be hot.

Maybe too hot.

Ending in an explosive E! Hollywood documentary.

Also, 2(NF4)+Sx+So = Genocide.

golly, no thanks.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    4 sx/sp
    INFp None

I've only been with "T's except for one person who was too bizarre to type.

It depends on the person. I like people to be reasonable and that can occur with the objectivity of Thinking and with the empathy of Feeling. To resolve intensely personal conflicts you need some access to both.
    The first man to raise a fist is the man who's run out of ideas. H.G. WELLS
    The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. FEYNMAN

If this is monkey pee, you're on your own.SCULLY

morose bourgeoisie Array

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    I only know one other INTP (he very well might be INTJ) and I'm not sure. I know my own weaknesses all too well when it comes to being in a relationship and I really don't know if I could take what I dish out. I do have a preference for T women and a serious weakness for F men so...

Fi/Ti cocktail, anyone?