• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do NFs have agenda?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
To obliterate or lessen *needless* or *preventable* human suffering?

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I have an agenda, to take over the living room. Once that's done I'll make my way to the kitchen and get myself a bite to eat. Then I'll work my way to the games room. Ooh, um distracted by the playstation, five hours later, now where were we. Oh yeah this agenda thing, phew, its hard work. I think I'll go take over the sleeping room and take a snooze.

Wakes up at midnight, now to take over the toilet and take a leak. Man, oh man that felt good. Next takes over the shower, you can't take over the world looking all messed up, you have to look the part.

Okay ready. :D

Goals lets see, subtly create a sense of dispersion in the minds of all TJ's and make their mind spin in several different directions when they learn my plans have absolutely no sound basis in logical proof. Then I kind of take over the world. You know, technical stuff you wouldn't understand. A bit like harp strings on the grapevine.

Next, harmony and take part in lots of orgies. :heart:

Finally something about pandas and karate and food, don't tell monkey.

Okay you got me, its to convert everybody into minions dungeon keeper style.

Equality across the board for all people is nice. When that fails just peace and contentment within the self and surrounding relationships. I'm not into that kinky stuff like charity. I've found that it's a nice ideal but not something I'm inclined to go out on a limb to want to do.

Last edited:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I'm going to take over the world on a giant raft with ninja penguins and dolphins with sniper rifles and whales to push the raft.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going to take over the world on a giant raft with ninja penguins and dolphins with sniper rifles and whales to push the raft.

Well
who ever said INFP's weren't equal opportunity employers was amiss

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet...but I still think my plan is betta! :hug:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
how little you know about my plan.

I don't need to know...I've already played it all out in my mind. I think it would make a fascinating film. Or a book. Or an adventure game.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Same here in fact I have people interested in my plan who are willing to help.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ. Agenda. You're kiddin' right? We're innocent as lambs. *jerks head* It's TRUE.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
What does this joker want to hear? "No, we are all dumb bytes!"

Listen, here, little guy: maybe I AIN'T practical. But what about you? Just because we're not aimimg for WWIII doesn't mean we're social idiots and hippies.

Maybe if you're a good little NT, I'll inform you about my ingenious plan. Until then, hush. :devil::party2::coffee:

Why do I have a feeling you were reading some of my posts?:blush:

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Since most of my beloved NF's shat all over your post, I am willing to give you what I think you are looking for.

PARENTS = Father (ESTJ) + Mother (IxFJ)

Well, all of my life as a kid, I thought all adults were caring for others like my parents tought me to be. They told me to always fight for those who are oppressed, and take care of those who are hungry or weak. They made me believe that living life purely for your self was pointless, because in the end its all just a memory.

I grew up extremely poor, but very well kept and maintained to the point that no one would ever know that we were really not well off to do. I got made fun of for not having Nike's etc... but I learned from that. My childhood tought me that in life there really is a certain way all people should be treated.

Now to the meat of the situation. My agenda, believe it or not is really to bring about an end to shitty life. I know that I personally cannot eradicate world hunger, and disease, but I have a simple agenda to get as much of it as I can.

My plan is simple, I start off with doing my part to the best of my ability. I have a large family, and some very strong friends. As I work on myself, I also work on encouraging my friends and family to do the same, and I really pray for a chain reaction, to take off. I don't have any grand scheme of taking over the world, and enforcing change on anyone, I think that things like this can best happen from the roots and not the head. If you can change the hearts and minds then you can have revolution without a single drop of blood.

What I am doing right now to further my agenda: Well I just finished my first year of medical school, and I plan on either working in pediatrics, psychiatry, or family practice, but whatever it is, It has to be for the low income communitty.

/rant off (* I will finish this later, but I hope this is kinda what your looking for, I just got bored *)

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
My agenda is to become a Marriage and Family counselor and get people to actually talk and listen to one another. And to teach people how to work with what they got. There are waaaay too many broken marriages and families that don't have to be. I'd like to change that as much as I can.

I'm not looking to "make everyone happy," but I am looking to help them understand and cope with their suffering. :)

sych0

MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't want to hear that you want to make everybody happy because that is the stereotype of NFs and I am not interested in stereotypes.

It's not a stereotype if it's true.

This thread got so derailed because you cut us all off at the nose. Like angry ayrab said, we want to save the world. One person at a time.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
My agenda is to make the family I wanted, but didn't have. A loving mom and dad, a bunch of kids, a comfortable home with happiness and peace. My agenda is to be a good friend to my friends and to be a little nicer to strangers than they expect.

And also, lunch. ;)