User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFP

I'm not much of an agenda person. I don't really understand what I want to do other than be happy and make others happy. A family would be nice, and so would a comfy job, but for the most part, I'm really just unawares at this point. I am seventeen though, and I've never been entirely driven (an INFP stereotype if there ever was one) maybe the future holds something else. For the most part, though, I just want to make people happy, and help people understand.
    I'm gonna go lie down.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Since when does healing or individuating equal God like perfection? Am I missing something here?

"Human sickness is so severe that few can bear to look at it, but those who do become well" - Vernon Howard
    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    We have to be whole and healed individuals before we can heal the world. No one else can heal us, they can help us, but it is not something that can be impressed externally.
    My apologies, I assumed you meant that we have to be perfect before we advise others from the above quote, I must be wrong so my sincere apologies to you.

MBTI
    ENFP

agendas aren't really a part of the NFP I don't think, maybe the Js more, but in general for the NF it is all about making life better for others in whatever way. We concentrate more on our values and living in sync with them, not agendas.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

People, please. Enough with this rampant cogitation! I've already taken over the world (sans Canada, Argentina, and parts of Australia, which are proving to be quite the hold-outs...). Agendas are moot! I am your conscience now!

*Force chokes the thread*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    InTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp
    Socionics
    INTj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    People, please. Enough with this rampant cogitation! I've already taken over the world (sans Canada, Argentina, and parts of Australia, which are proving to be quite the hold-outs...). Agendas are moot! I am your conscience now!

VADER! Release them!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

You're not the boss of me, little green whateveryouare!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post

Err. No. The UK is still free. Don't forget, Jedi is a state religion here!

Census office feels the Force of followers of the 'Jedi faith' - Home News, UK - The Independent

Ok agenda is probably too strong notion. What I mean by agenda is some personal goal which is common for NFs.

MBTI
    EXXP

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Ok agenda is probably too strong notion. What I mean by agenda is some personal goal which is common for NFs.

Of course NF's have personal goals -- yes, some will have them in common with other NF's. Some NF personal goals will be the same as NT's, SJ's and SP's too!

The way you are phrasing these questions is really throwing me off. I believe *everyone* has agenda's or personal goals, it kind of galls me that you are asking this of one type as if they don't.

And personal goals are just that -- personal. To the person. Another ENFP on here and I could have wildly different personal goals but still be ENFP's.

If you just want to know more about this type, maybe try rephrasing these questions. As in "NF's what are your personal goals?" Then you can see how common individual NF's personal goals, but asking the way you are currently is giving a negative message (which you probably do not intend.)
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    INXX

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    After re-reading your original question, I thought maybe you meant to ask something like, "What would the world have to be like for you to stop wanting to change it?"