User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

ENFJ. Agenda. You're kiddin' right? We're innocent as lambs. *jerks head* It's TRUE.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Same here in fact I have people interested in my plan who are willing to help.
    I'm in! Whatever it is....
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I'm in! Whatever it is....
    seeeeee. plus others who do know of the plan.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn Beine View Post
    What does this joker want to hear? "No, we are all dumb bytes!"

Listen, here, little guy: maybe I AIN'T practical. But what about you? Just because we're not aimimg for WWIII doesn't mean we're social idiots and hippies.

Maybe if you're a good little NT, I'll inform you about my ingenious plan. Until then, hush.
    Why do I have a feeling you were reading some of my posts?

Quote Originally Posted by sych0 View Post
    Why?
    I don't want to hear that you want to make everybody happy because that is the stereotype of NFs and I am not interested in stereotypes.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyStilettos View Post
    why not? Actually, my agenda includes some form of world domination by small fluffy mammals and helium.
    hahahahaha! that's totally my agenda too!
    "Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."

MBTI
    ENFP

Since most of my beloved NF's shat all over your post, I am willing to give you what I think you are looking for.

PARENTS = Father (ESTJ) + Mother (IxFJ)

Well, all of my life as a kid, I thought all adults were caring for others like my parents tought me to be. They told me to always fight for those who are oppressed, and take care of those who are hungry or weak. They made me believe that living life purely for your self was pointless, because in the end its all just a memory.

I grew up extremely poor, but very well kept and maintained to the point that no one would ever know that we were really not well off to do. I got made fun of for not having Nike's etc... but I learned from that. My childhood tought me that in life there really is a certain way all people should be treated.

Now to the meat of the situation. My agenda, believe it or not is really to bring about an end to shitty life. I know that I personally cannot eradicate world hunger, and disease, but I have a simple agenda to get as much of it as I can.

My plan is simple, I start off with doing my part to the best of my ability. I have a large family, and some very strong friends. As I work on myself, I also work on encouraging my friends and family to do the same, and I really pray for a chain reaction, to take off. I don't have any grand scheme of taking over the world, and enforcing change on anyone, I think that things like this can best happen from the roots and not the head. If you can change the hearts and minds then you can have revolution without a single drop of blood.

What I am doing right now to further my agenda: Well I just finished my first year of medical school, and I plan on either working in pediatrics, psychiatry, or family practice, but whatever it is, It has to be for the low income communitty.

/rant off (* I will finish this later, but I hope this is kinda what your looking for, I just got bored *)

MBTI
    Infx

My agenda is to become a Marriage and Family counselor and get people to actually talk and listen to one another. And to teach people how to work with what they got. There are waaaay too many broken marriages and families that don't have to be. I'd like to change that as much as I can.

I'm not looking to "make everyone happy," but I am looking to help them understand and cope with their suffering.
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I don't want to hear that you want to make everybody happy because that is the stereotype of NFs and I am not interested in stereotypes.
    It's not a stereotype if it's true.

This thread got so derailed because you cut us all off at the nose. Like angry ayrab said, we want to save the world. One person at a time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

My agenda is to make the family I wanted, but didn't have. A loving mom and dad, a bunch of kids, a comfortable home with happiness and peace. My agenda is to be a good friend to my friends and to be a little nicer to strangers than they expect.

And also, lunch.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers