MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Default Visually Detecting Ni+Fe

NiFe: YouTube

One must be cognizant of the likelihood that INFJ behavior would rely upon what s/he would choose to portray. One of their greatest strengths is their ability to provide emotional feedback to others’ moods.

True INFJ’s engage their Se during late adolescence, prior to Ti, in order to escape from the barriers of strong Ni. This is a hallmark that many do not recognize: the root of the ‘SP persona’ they may take on. They are strategically warm and engaging when healthy and having developed Fe.

“Ni cannot exist without Se…. Se is the second most crucial aspect of their consciousness.”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Socionics
    ILI Ni

Hey that makes alot of sense. I wrote on here about how in late adolsscence I went to alot of parties, was very socialble and popular etc. I always thought I just temproralily had turned into an ENFJ(which be awesome but not possible), yet this explains what happened.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

This is interesting, it should be fun watching the 4-5 page argument on whether or not those types are accurate or if you can even attempt to type with an intangible theory using body behaviour.

@LittleV Have you done any sensing types? I'm checking the youtube channel now just in case.

*EDIT* Ah I see you have.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp None

I don't know. I wouldn't use this as a primary method of typology, but i certainly recognize patterns. It could be useful for confirmation.
    Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness." ― Kurt Vonnegut

ENFP. 7w6 – 4w3 – 1w9 sx/so. Aries. Dilettante. Overly anxious optimist.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    it should be fun watching the 4-5 page argument on whether or not those types are accurate or if you can even attempt to type with an intangible theory using body behaviour
    hey i'll give you jane goodall, but you can't type god as an INFJ without expecting some setbacks :p

anyway, giving the channel the benefit of the doubt, from the NeTi vid, i can recognize in myself:

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

It's crap. If I listen these videos, I would rather look like an ENTJ. And they've taken three archetypical ENTP examples to illustrate the so called Te-Ni process.

It's nonsense.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Society

how did they do ENTPs without the devil's smile. that's what i want to know.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    hey i'll give you jane goodall, but you can't type god as an INFJ without expecting some setbacks :p

anyway, giving the channel the benefit of the doubt
    He and Johnny Depp were around for filming two weeks ago; my friends got to see him, albeit in a wheelchair (for the role)...

(I didn't do the typing.)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I wonder if I do that zoned-out eye thing. I notice that I find it easier to talk when I'm not looking at the person directly though.
    4w5 sp/sx EII