User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Flower View Post
    Tell him to give us half a chance. We're not that bad.
    If it makes you feel any better, I am so attracted to INxJ's it is not even a joke. They are freaking genious, and the only ones that can keep up with me. Only issue is they seem to always be hiding something, but I can usually read right through them.

He says he hates it because it makes him feel like he has to open up some type of conversation with the other introvert, and for him that is just too much work. Wierdly enough, I have forced him to be the center piece talking figure many times, and he does just fine, albiet in a slightly sissy fashion.

I'll tell him to try it, but he will probably just say to hell with all of them.

he does just fine, albiet in a slightly sissy fashion

They are freaking genious, and the only ones that can keep up with me. Only issue is they seem to always be hiding something, but I can usually read right through them.
    That's the way i feel about ENFPs too. The first time i talked to one I was like "Holy crap, I better watch what I say because this person is very aware".
    Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
    Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
    Feeling (F) 61.54% Thinking (T) 38.46%
    Judging (J) 51.22% Perceiving (P) 48.78%

Your type is: INFJ

MBTI
    INFJ

This combination is very interesting to me. Still nobody with experience or observations of any friends? =/

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

I have several close INFJ friends, and I love all of them. It's definitely easy/effortless to connect, we automatically tend to understand each other, and we have a lot in common.

But in a romantic relationship? Being around/with another INFJ 24/7?? Ug. I think it would be boring, not to mention annoying (I mean, the same sorts of pitfalls/weaknesses/dilemmas/patterns for both), and wouldn't yield many opportunities to grow and expand as a person - on both of our parts.

I know some people are in favor of, and prefer, dating and being with someone who is very similar to themselves - less potential conflict, more initial understanding. But I'm in the other camp - I want someone different, who might complement me, and fill in some of the things I'm not naturally good at. Challenge me a bit, maybe, and also keep things more exciting and less predictable. It would be somewhat predictable with another INFJ, even though yes - it's a given we're complex. ;-)

Edit: although now that I read the other responses, everyone's brought up good, favorable points, and making me question what I wrote! But I'm sticking to what I wrote! -- Just not what I'm seeking out of a relationship, that's all. Too much of the same dynamic. Like I said - Ug!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFJ

My parents have a friends who are INTJ/INTJ and they've been together for several years. I don't know very much about them except that they seem to get along fine together. The lady in that relationship is civilengineer and the other is politician, and my guess is that they would have alot to talk about because in their own house, is the only place they feel understood. Just a mere guess because they've been together very long and seem very good together. And my imagination tells me it would be nice to have a place were you actually feel more understand, and also neither superior or inferior regarding intellect and emotions. You can always have friends who are other types so interaction-wise not get to bored in life. Although I can't imagine what hobbies we would probably share and if a INFJ women would like having small projects that both could work on.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by lorkan View Post
    My parents have a friends who are INTJ/INTJ and they've been together for several years. I don't know very much about them except that they seem to get along fine together. The lady in that relationship is civilengineer and the other is politician, and my guess is that they would have alot to talk about because in their own house, is the only place they feel understood. Just a mere guess because they've been together very long and seem very good together. And my imagination tells me it would be nice to have a place were you actually feel more understand, and also neither superior or inferior regarding intellect and emotions. You can always have friends who are other types so interaction-wise not get to bored in life. Although I can't imagine what hobbies we would probably share and if a INFJ women would like having small projects that both could work on.
    Well sure, again it all comes down to what the people want out of the relationship.

Plus, any type combo could work together, in theory, and have a happy, long marriage, if both people want to work for it, and if the relationship fulfills the needs of both parties.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I find myself quickly drawn toward NF-types and I wouldn't be opposed to attempting a relationship with an INFJ.

If only I had the TIME!!
    INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    INFJ

Damn. I really sound traditional when I said that. I just really want stability and at the same time feel understood.

I think it'd be two times too much of "The Me Show!"

We're emotionally high maintenance, whether we like it or not.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I think it'd be two times too much of "The Me Show!"

We're emotionally high maintenance, whether we like it or not.
    That actually sounds scary