ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

ah
    i like the harsh J tone a bit in an introvert
    and a P tone in an extrovert

it balances out, what with the E's natural resonance, making it sound like a command
    I N V I C T U S

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

i always questioned this too... to find someone much like myself. i was at a orchestra concert for school, saw a girl, knew her friend, been messaging her on myspace for a couple months now. just found out 3 days ago she's an infj. going to hang out with her on tuesday at a park with our dogs. i'll keep you posted on how it goes lol. im really excited to meet an infj...

lol when i found out she was an infj i immediately said lets hang out, hahaha. im so odd.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

i think infj and infj can work if you have something in common.. as in hobbies and stuff. if both infjs have the same passion, no reason why it would never work out. and quite frankly i think infj + infj can work easy. talking is almost no problem because its almost like you know what the other person is saying or thinking while they're saying it. it's weird to describe.

Sniffles

I must confess to have interacted with only a few INFJ women. Yet I couldn't help but want to hug and kiss them endlessly with almost every word they spoke.

So yes, despite my little experience in this area, I believe in the great potential of INFJ + INFJ relationships - of course with the addition of similar interests and other important factors. And also, it depends heavily on the actual people involved.

As for me, I would jump at the chance to be in a relationship with a loverly INFJ girl.

talking is almost no problem because its almost like you know what the other person is saying or thinking while they're saying it. it's weird to describe.
    Interesting. Now, I really want to meet another INFJ in RL. (And i thought the ENFP-INFJ "thing" was pretty freakin' cool...this sounds awesome).
    Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
    Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
    Feeling (F) 61.54% Thinking (T) 38.46%
    Judging (J) 51.22% Perceiving (P) 48.78%

Your type is: INFJ

MBTI
    INFJ

Some say that INFJ conversation with another INFJ would be stiff at first. Not at all. INFJ's get a lot of vibe. And I admit that sometimes I can be too willing and trustworthy. Once I reveal this to another INFJ there is a click. INFJs can be bold, when they like someone, they would stuggle weather or not they should tell the person. But in the end they do. They just need someone to bring it up first. The relationship is not boring at all. There is always new philosophy and obtacles in the relationship. Due to low self-esteem or doubts. But this is where I can truely say that INFJ relationship is what you can call true love. Because it always seeks out perfection.

MBTI
    INFJ

INFP and INFJ can also work out.

I've been doing some reading.

Jesus Christ was what you call a major INFJ.
    Mary Magdalene was an INFP.

Jesus said that he loved her for her spunk. And she loved him for his charisma and teachings. They were childhood sweethearts. And they were an example of perfect love.

Sorry to the religious kook
    (sorry again)

Sniffles

I have my skepticism about INFJ-INFP; in large part due to my experiences at the INFP forum. Oh course this is just me. INFPs often seem to be sensitive to the manner I often conduct myself, or rather the words which I express myself with.

Your theory about Jesus and Mary Magdalene being childhood sweat-hearts and so on was completely unnecessary.

MBTI
    ENFP

my brother is a hardcore INFJ and he hates Introverts period.

my brother is a hardcore INFJ and he hates Introverts period
    Tell him to give us half a chance. We're not that bad.
    Introverted (I) 57.14% Extroverted (E) 42.86%
    Intuitive (N) 66.67% Sensing (S) 33.33%
    Feeling (F) 61.54% Thinking (T) 38.46%
    Judging (J) 51.22% Perceiving (P) 48.78%

Your type is: INFJ