• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I’m starting an ENFP army

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yay! Humanitarian missions only, right? :D

This thread is already a good example of why ENFPs succeed a lot of the time. People underestimate us because we seem cute and kind of airheady. Juice has the right idea though. When motivated, we can be terrifying.

:devil: Im always up for tag-teaming with you, both on humanitarian and disarming missions. We work well together, I find :wink:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So how long do we give [MENTION=9766]Juice[/MENTION] before he is consumed by his very own army, btw :coffee:

/Queen Bee grab for power.

Standuble

[MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] :hifive:

Yay! Humanitarian missions only, right? :D

This thread is already a good example of why ENFPs succeed a lot of the time. People underestimate us because we seem cute and kind of airheady. Juice has the right idea though. When motivated, we can be terrifying.

I think you over-estimate yourselves. There is only so much one can do after some hired goons have given them a pair of cement shoes.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you over-estimate yourselves. There is only so much one can do after some hired goons have given them a pair of cement shoes.

Thanks for adding forces to my infantry :heart:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I think you misunderstand the sorts of missions that an army of ENFPs would agree to. Do you really want to stop us from building schools in poverty-stricken zones, or stopping child warfare, or infiltrating and busting sex trafficking rings?

Standuble

I think you misunderstand the sorts of missions that an army of ENFPs would agree to. Do you really want to stop us from building schools in poverty-stricken zones, or stopping child warfare, or infiltrating and busting sex trafficking rings?

As a matter of fact I do. All three help keep populations docile. Muhahaha!

Schools in poverty-stricken zones: Uneducated people only have what you say as truth and the oral Chinese whispers of the only mindless masses. If you're doing business with the administrator/dictator/leader etc. of a poverty stricken region (for example resources) then you want the dictator (who is amiable to you considering he is getting quite rich from your association) to be the sole voice of what to believe. Thus what people will believe is that either you are a really nice guy or that you don't even exist and tell them to go on living their lives.

Child warfare: Helps define them in a way that they are useful to your needs. Ties in with the above point. Once a person travels down a path of warfare it is hard or even impossible to turn back. Thus they shall become soldiers as adults. They will either be rebels who you can treat as a boogeyman to rally public support in your favour or they will work for you and not look for greener grass as experience tells them that they will find their way back to war and conflict.

Sex trafficking rings: It's business. As "Jenny From the Block" once said "Everyone's got to make a living."

hazelsees

MBTI Type
INFJ
I would not mind being conquered by an army of ENFPs. Would not mind at all. ;)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think you've already taken over the INJs, who are expressing doubt only because they hope to be enlisted, or at least invaded. :ninja:

^Ha! the above post came in while I was typing the previous line.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is either brilliant or doomed...

Just the type of cause ENFPs rally around!

I'm in :D

Starry

[MENTION=9766]Juice[/MENTION] lets say one of the ENFPs assigned to the espionage team temporarily forgot what the word espionage meant. I mean, they were like 85% sure…which is really high when you think of it…but they googled it just to be absolutely certain. Now, do you feel that ENFP would still make an effective espionage team member? Or do you think that ENFP should be reassigned to a new task? A new task where that ENFP was partnered with her sister, twin, dual, doppelganger… What if there was an ENFP whose heart would break a little each day if she was separated from [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] ? What if there’s a good chance Lady X doesn’t know what espionage is either? What should be done in this instance Juice?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
^ :rofl1:

As for how long Juice would last, directly proportional to how long he can keep us entertained... :laugh:

H

Hate

People can’t seem to help but underestimate ENFP’s, and it’s because of this, that this army will conquer.

Also, all of the ENFP’s I've recruited can shoot fire from their hands, yeah, that’s right, they shoot fuckin’ fire.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ohh...see now *that* is a perk worth sticking around for :wubbie:

freeeekyyy

Cheeseburgers
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
People can’t seem to help but underestimate ENFP’s, and it’s because of this, that this army will conquer.

Also, all of the ENFP’s I've recruited can shoot fire from their hands, yeah, that’s right, they shoot fuckin’ fire.

Damn. Whatever upcoming wars may occur, I definitely don't want to be on the other side.