• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs, why won't you let me into your pants?

Typhus

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Metaphorically speaking. :wink:

I'm INTP and I've felt the magnetic pull that only ENFPs seem to have over me. But I scare away most of them. I'm not mean or creepy so why do you run away? I'm just weird. Am I giving off some creepy vibes? I checked the mirror and I don't have an evil pulsating green boil that on my forehead.

ENFPs, how do your perceive INTPs? I'm outgoing and clownish for an INTP.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:ninja:

Coz I don't wear pants?

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like INTPs, very cool type. The only reason I can think of is maybe those ENFPs feel intellectually threatened by you? The INTPs I know always come across as very intelligent, proficient and technical.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like INTPs, very cool type. The only reason I can think of is maybe those ENFPs feel intellectually threatened by you? The INTPs I know always come across as very intelligent, proficient and technical.

:thinking: I tend to find intelligence a huge turn-on, really. So INTPs are definitely on the list. Though granted, they can be so cerebral that you kind of...I dunno - it does not occur to you that they would wanna get in your pants when they talk to you?

Typhus

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
:ninja:Coz I don't wear pants?
Just the ENFP for me then. :hi:

Perhaps they do feel threatened. The last one did I think. But not all ENFPs are alike. 7 wing ENFPs seem almost ESFP. They're not very attracted to intelligence. I've met many ENFPs but few were capable of analytical thought like INTPs. Perhaps its because they're not INTPs? :newwink:

:thinking: I tend to find intelligence a huge turn-on, really. So INTPs are definitely on the list. Though granted, they can be so cerebral that you kind of...I dunno - it does not occur to you that they would wanna get in your pants when they talk to you?
I'm oblivious, but not that oblivious. The ENFPs I meet are clearly ENFPs but tend to like design and bright colours. A conversation about Kant doesn't seem like its going to happen. Maybe that's why? What enneagram is this kind of ENFP?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, Fi tends to like values, aesthetics and the ilk, but many an ENFP has a thirst for knowledge as well, so Im sure you guys can find some topics that you both enjoy. For that matter, I remember being wooed by an INTP who was into history and philosophy. I suck at philosophy, but I could listen to him ramble for hours <3

If I'dve actually been single at the time, I'd ve gladly bedded that boy :wubbie:

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've been asking myself the same question. They seem somewhat allergic to Ti, I think. It can sound judgemental for those not used to it.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been asking myself the same question. They seem somewhat allergic to Ti, I think. It can sound judgemental for those not used to it.

Use an INTJ wingman as a translator; tag team a group of ENFPs ;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
....then share the spoils of war :devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Btw...allergic reactions tend to occur when Fi feels dismissed. *Why* is it anyways that a Ti guy wants to acquire himself an Fi-user considering the tendency of Ti to dismiss Fi for lack of evidence/logic?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Btw...allergic reactions tend to occur when Fi feels dismissed. *Why* is it anyways that a Ti guy wants to acquire himself an Fi-user considering the tendency of Ti to dismiss Fi for lack of evidence/logic?
:cry:
:uwin:

Most ENFPs don't articulate Fi-based input in a way that makes sense to me, so it ends up sounding arbitrary and illogical. Not bad per se, but they are not good at holding their ground when challenged with Ti-based input.

Weirdly, INFPs seem much better in this aspect. I guess they learn to make their Fi an asset more easily.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:cry:
:uwin:

Most ENFPs don't articulate Fi-based input in a way that makes sense to me, so it ends up sounding arbitrary and illogical. Not bad per se, but they are bad at holding their ground when challenged with Ti-based input.

Weirdly, INFPs seem much better in this aspect. I guess they learn to make their Fi an asset more easily.

It is coz ENFPs tend to soundboard things off of others to fill in their Fi and finetune it. INFPs are a lot more confident in their Fi than we are as we re Ne-dom and looking at everything from every angle. As a Ti-dom..you re kinda crushing them in debate coz it often aint a debate to us, it is an exchange on a first draft presented and a way to work on a project together. And if not, you'll get Te-clobbered, don't worry :)

Still does not answer my question though. Why go ENFP-fishing at all?

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It is coz ENFPs tend to soundboard things off of others to fill in their Fi and finetune it. INFPs are a lot more confident in their Fi than we are as we re Ne-dom and looking at everything from every angle. As a Ti-dom..you re kinda crushing them in debate :)
Makes sense.

Still does not answer my question though. Why go ENFP-fishing at all?
Dunno, that's a good question.

Maybe because they're among the sexiest intuitives? :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Makes sense.

Dunno, that's a good question.

Maybe because they're among the sexiest intuitives? :D

Lemme venture another guess: coz you like our Ne. So use your Ne to engage us, instead of that Ti to knife us :alttongue:

Also, see edit previous post :)

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lemme venture another guess: coz you like our Ne. So use your Ne to engage us, instead of that Ti to knife us :alttongue:
Interactions on a Ne level get boring quickly. Perhaps I should try to bed them before that point next time.

Also, see edit previous post :)
:kick me:

Standuble

Fill your underwear with bunny rabbits (preferably not skinned, beheaded and cooked) with maybe some candy floss and flowers as well. Sunshine is the icing on the cake so try and use a torch for that. When the ENFPs interacts with you they would perceive you as the "guy with the big package full of goodies" and when your underpants go down they are completely subjugated. Bang her and get out of there before she gets all feely.