Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    Right since this has descended into pointless discussion with no resolution, as usual, I shall take charge by arrogantly decreeing that from now on Fi and Fe are to get along.

If there are any complaints I shall start stamping on testies, if you don't have any then I shall surgically attach them then start stamping.

I HAVE SPOKEN!
    *testes

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    *testes
    I HAVE SPOKEN! Spelling is of no consequence, especially to an android tablet that I did not notice has its own spelling definitions.

Now, get along with each other! Also that's very Si of you.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I HAVE SPOKEN! Spelling is of no consequence, especially to an android tablet that I did not notice has its own spelling definitions.

Now, get along with each other! Also that's very Si of you.
    I just like to show off that I know how to spell testes.

I just like to show off that I know how to spell testes.
    I bet you do.... Wait...that's beside the point GET ALONG WITH FE USERS!
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

- A.A. Milne.

WALMART

I understand type theory better than you do. Victoria Beckham is an ISTJ. She has Fi. She may have been embarrassed by her father's wealth by her tiny adolescent tertiary Fi, but Si has enslaved her to the sensory image of it. You have no idea what an INFJ even is. I can't believe you even described an INFJ that way. That's the least you need to know.

Right, but this does not cover the fact that three sources exist apart from you that claim three different types, none of them ISTJ. I don't see what gives you credence over any other outlet of opinion.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ctoria-beckham

Here, people seem to be in agreement she is ENFj EIE, for the most part. Some dabble with ESTP, but they're about the same functions. I don't see why INFJ is so great of a leap away for you to perceive, or at the very least entertain.

Edit: I wrote that first part before finding the thread I linked. There does appear to be a little thought for her being ISTJ, but I greatly doubt this is her type. NFJ sounds more accurate, though I honestly know nothing about her other than her having a lot of money and really enjoying fame.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Right, but this does not cover the fact that three sources exist apart from you that claim three different types, none of them ISTJ. I don't see what gives you credence over any other outlet of opinion.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ctoria-beckham

Here, people seem to be in agreement she is ENFj EIE, for the most part. Some dabble with ESTP, but they're about the same functions. I don't see why INFJ is so great of a leap away for you to perceive, or at the very least entertain.
    If there are people here who think Victoria Beckham is an ENFj, I also understand why they think I am. LOL.

Just type in Victoria Beckham ISTJ if you're so sure no one agrees with me. I even know a self-typed ISTJ who asserted early in my acquaintance with him that she had to be the same type as him.

You don't know what an INFJ is. What you described has nothing to do with Ni/Fe/Ti/Se....nor with my experience of INFJs, nor what I've observed of their self-report of themselves.

ENFj also has a lot more Se than INFJ. In INFJ Se is REJECTED. This means the likelihood of an INFj being that materialistic, physically focused, power-hungry-related-to-wealth-and-status-rather-than-social-vision, and outwardly sexualized is slim to none, unless they were playing dress up for Halloween or alone in their bedroom with their S.O.

I swear to god so many people here don't understand function theory at all. But even your stereotype is so wrong David Keirsey would even laugh at it, okay, bro?

Sounds like a discussion is still going on here! The topic is ended. Boom, shabam, FLIBBLE!

- A.A. Milne.

WALMART

If there are people here who think Victoria Beckham is an ENFj, I also understand why they think I am. LOL.

Just type in Victoria Beckham ISTJ if you're so sure no one agrees with me. I even know a self-typed ISTJ who asserted early in my acquaintance with him that she had to be the same type as him.

You don't know what an INFJ is. What you described has nothing to do with Ni/Fe/Ti/Se....nor with my experience of INFJs, nor what I've observed of their self-report of themselves.

ENFj also has a lot more Se than INFJ. In INFJ Se is REJECTED. This means the likelihood of an INFj being that materialistic, physically focused, power-hungry-related-to-wealth-and-status-rather-than-social-vision, and outwardly sexualized is slim to none, unless they were playing dress up for Halloween or alone in their bedroom with their S.O.

I swear to god so many people here don't understand function theory at all. But even your stereotype is so wrong David Keirsey would even laugh at it, okay, bro?

The first thread I found immediately had Beckham's type being calling in question (out of the five Spice Girls). I don't think it's so cut and dry...

But I understand, your knowledge is greater than my knowledge. Victoria Beckham is ISTJ and INFJ's have absolutely no appreciation for finer tastes or seeing their vision come to life.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    The first thread I found immediately had Beckham's type being calling in question (out of the five Spice Girls). I don't think it's so cut and dry...

But I understand, your knowledge is greater than my knowledge. Victoria Beckham is ISTJ and INFJ's have absolutely no appreciation for finer tastes or seeing their vision come to life.
    Victoria is a perfectionist in a sensory way; in an Si way, not an Ni way. I actually could buy her having Se before Ni, but not Ni dominant, that's just so fucking ridiculous. This woman is obsessed with her looks and her body and her social position. Even back in the days with the Spice Girls, she was Posh Spice, because she was held in such pretention for her tastes about things.

That's more of an Si thing. I promise you. Educated, wealthy, and/or intelligent SJs are the most picky, pretentious people on earth, and they know their taste is better than yours, so much better than yours. Furthermore, it's the best, and normal.

Of course courser SJs, people of less education or lower income, don't give this presentation, because what they've always known as being sensually beautiful is something like their mother's fried chicken, or that everyone wears Abercrombie, but I think you get my drift.

If Victoria Beckham had a "vision" apparently it was to ...marry David Beckham? What the hell are you talking about? WHAT VISION? You mean her fashion creations, right? Not exactly a huge vision for a former model and person coming from wealth. Easy peasy, and easily created from life experience and resources.

She isn't an extrovert and she doesn't have any Fe expression. If she's an SP, she's an SFP not an ESTP, and if she's an NF, then apparently she's an INFP. I couldn't even buy her as an ENFP.

She has strong Sensing of some kind, seems Thinking, and has the limited emotional facial expression of an Fi type.

I find her very Sensing and Fi. But too polished and consistently/publicly perfectionistic to be an SFP.

Bullied and people threw rocks at her? I would say introvert. Definitely NOT ENFj. My BFF from high school is an ENFJ, and she's extremely smooth and charming.

Don't ignore me I have....ah fuck got better things to do.

- A.A. Milne.