• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Which NF type would you pick for your SO?

Which NF type would you choose for your SO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
I couldn't decide... maybe INFJ, maybe INFP... but I did decide that someone should make a similar poll with the rationals. :)

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I like how every ENFP felt it necessary to reply to my comment and got defensive when I used the word slut. It pertained to no one yet garnered many replies.

Truth be told, playaz! HOLLUH

Last edited:

Geoff

Lallygag Moderator
MBTI Type
INXP
Yes, I know. :cry: But take comfort. Only the people of really refined tastes pick us as first choice. ;) The rest don't matter. :)

As with so much of life, quality.. not quantity!

heart

heart on fire
These people overlooking the INFP are just thinking that we're gonna balk at ironing their socks and coordinating their underwear on wire hangers with a different color for everyday of the week and keeping all the cans in the cabinet with labels all facing the same way! Pffft!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
The introversion and the open-minded reserve of the INFP do not give lend to their candidacy as the most appreciated NF.

I can sleep at night knowing I'm the Ron Paul of the Idealists.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
The introversion and the open-minded reserve of the INFP do not give lend to their candidacy as the most appreciated NF.

I can sleep at night knowing I'm the Ron Paul of the Idealists.

no offense, but what the hell is "open-minded reserve"?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I had in mind the manifestation of the combination of extraverted perception and introverted judgment.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
Keeping all the cans in the cabinet with labels all facing the same way!

Hey! That's really important. It would seriously take me an extra 15 minutes to fall asleep if I knew the cans were out of order and could be fixed so easily. :doh:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
lol, I knew exaxctly what she meant...*sigh* people understand the INFP so poorly! *sigh*:cry:

:)

In digest's defense, it is reasonable to be expected to communicate effectively. It's better to be misunderstood and then understood than to be written off.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I had in mind the manifestation of the combination of extraverted perception and introverted judgment.

i never studied the functions, so i still don't know.

is it that you're more apt to say out loud what you perceive and judge silently?

like, say your friend is wearing a stupid hat, and she asks you what you think, would it manifest as, "the happiness when you wear it makes you glow! (but it looks like shit)"?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
lol, I knew exaxctly what she meant...*sigh* people understand the INFP so poorly! *sigh*:cry:

i'm trying to! i can't begin to unless i ask!

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I am far from an expert on introverted/extraverted judgment, but I will say that I create within my head MUCH fewer judgments of others than those with extraverted judgment. It rarely occurs to me to judge something that isn't that important to me. Whereas my xSFJ mother judges EVERY FUCKING THING that she comes across.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I don't think I'd do well with an INFP male but I do think ENFJ males and INFP females are an excellent couple.

I've got several INFP female friends and they're a bit persnickety. They're my friends so obviously it's not that big of a deal to me, but I can see how it would be a little offputting. This is not a jab at INFPs, just an observation/explanation of why the voting is going the way it is.

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
I am far from an expert on introverted/extraverted judgment, but I will say that I create within my head MUCH fewer judgments of others than those with extraverted judgment. It rarely occurs to me to judge something that isn't that important to me. Wheras my xSFJ mother judges EVERY FUCKING THING that she comes across.

ohhhhh. oh i see.

my god. i was like, light years away from being right.