User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which NF type would you choose for your SO?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFP

14 21.88%
  • ENFJ

14 21.88%
  • INFJ

25 39.06%
  • INFP

11 17.19%
First 1234 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    I voted ENFP on the assumption she wouldn't be a slut and cheat, which I've read can be a problem for 'em.
    A.) This is complete bollocks.

B.) I hate the word slut, and I hate both men and women who refer to women as sluts.

C.) So, apparently, I hate you!

D.)
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFP

An ENFJ or ENFP would be far too tiring, an INFP would mean nothing would ever get done around the house, so INFJ it is
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

ENFJs would help me get out of the house more... I've become a real hermit as of late. They're also quite charming.

INFJs are my second choice, however in my experience (I only know one) they can be a bit sensitive and miscommunications abound.

Another ENFP would be fun for 3 days. After that, burn-out and boredom.

INFP is my last choice. Fi is a pain in the ass (believe me, I know)!

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Okay, just for the record, I'm ENFP, happily married, and that is that. So we do not all live up to that awful reputation.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

ENFJ, hands down.

ENFP is too flighty and/or temperamental for me personally, although I love bouncing around the cosmos with them. (Me and Targ, wheee!)

INFJs, I like but I can't read most of them and I get confused. They internalize a lot, in general, and the Ni leaves them very inscrutable unless they are very good at putting out steady signals.

I love INFPs but there is still a Ti/Fi clash. INFP friends are good to talk to, but I don't know about marriage.

ENFJs are extroverted but in a low-key way (so they're engaging).
    Their Ni means they usually can see my POV and that of others, and I have a strong Ni. Also allows for lots of fun moments.
    They also tend to be responsible and are thinking long-term about other people's personal growth and care about it -- same as I do. I am more primarily an explorer and model builder, but usually to the ends of growth for people, and they have similar passions. I have a stroke of seriousness underneath all the goofy, and they have it too.
    Their Fe and mine actually locks up too, there are certain ways people should be treated, so we both have similar interaction styles in that way and agree on a "best approach."
    Finally, I like them being F's because if I was with a T, I'd probably end up having to play more "F" and I just cannot do it long-term to that degree. The T person would also feel far too cold to me and I couldn't make a deep-enough connection. The F provided by the ENFJ gives me space to be me.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn Beine View Post
    Okay, just for the record, I'm ENFP, happily married, and that is that. So we do not all live up to that awful reputation.
    We each get a unique, awful reputation, didn't you know that?

Ummm... This is hard to pick. My first point is the old rule that type may not be a good gauge for picking a partner.

If I could assume things about the relationship, though, this would still be tough. I have a bias toward NFs, so it's a close competition. I'm probably going to say ENFJ > ENFP > INFP > INFJ.

Unfortunately, I'm kind of scarred with INFPs because my mom is one, and I don't like her, and I don't want people to torment me with Freudian bullcrap. Even still, they go higher than INFJs because they have a real tendency to depress me... Also, there's another family problem there. One of my brothers is an INFJ, and that kind of numbs it for me.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

INFJ is probably the only NF type i'd be interested in. ENFJ is possible i guess if they were healthy.

but i just like those NT girls so much more...

I'm not attracted to NFs at all in terms of romantic love/attraction but I do have a couple of NF friends. I'm really only attracted to T-men.

MBTI
    INFP

INFP.

I like inbreeding.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I chose my type since I married an NT.
    Time is a delicate mistress.