User Tag List

123 Last

A_priori

Default INFJ the most disorganized judging type

Hey guys,

I was reading an old thread that was discussing INFJs being the most disorganized judging types and wanted to hear what others thought about this. I personally think it's relatively accurate in a sense because I can feel really disorganized sometimes especially when it comes to keeping a specific schedule but not so much in other areas. I tend to look at commitments as burdens for the most part as they can tend to make me feel as if I haven't had the chance to fully weigh out my options. I know this night sound a bit funny to others but I was just wondering how others on here see INFJs or if other INfJs tend to feel simular.

However, when it comes to doing a job miticuliously and seeing things through to the very end I am very much a judger. I am also very pariticular on staying organized in a sense that everything in my living space is typically spotless. I like to make the best of my space and am continuously purging to be rid of stuff laying around causing clutter. I am very much the opposite of a horder. Anyways, I just wanted to dig a bit deeper into the whole judging function as I feel like it fits me a bit different than other types.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Yes, I definitely agree that IxFJs are the most disorganized J types, probably with INFJ being a little more disorganized than ISFJ. It makes sense - you guys are dominant Perceivers, even though you're extraverted Judgers, and you use warm relational Fe in preference to crisply logical Te. And N adds a touch more distance from practical affairs.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I'm pretty disorganized, but I have managed to still have all the same kids I started with so I think that's adequate.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I'm pretty disorganized, but I have managed to still have all the same kids I started with so I think that's adequate.
    Well you do have a husband.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Well you do have a husband.
    An INTP to help keep things organized.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

A_priori

Haha, I got a real kick out of this.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

An INTP to help keep things organized.
    You have me ROLLING.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Smile

Yeah, I'm only selectively organized. Particularly with following instructions, I tend to be hazy on specific details and do best with them in both verbal and written form.

My workspace has always been a bit messy even though I know where everything important is.

I dislike paperwork. First borns/only children and Te types in my life tend to take on the role of looking after practical matters for me, but if I am working closely with someone chaotic, I naturally and easily take on that role (more attractive because the organization is achieving a larger purpose).

Generally I don't lose things and periodically am seized with the need to re-organize and clean.

I'm punctual but sometimes have trouble budgeting time. I get everything done but sometimes it involves late nights. Sometimes I double book myself when I don't look at my calendar enough even though I'm meticulous about writing things down.

I find ongoing logs like food journal, diaries or behaviour records at school hard to consistently maintain, yet am bothered because I want them to be perfect. I put off things that involve decision-making with no clear answer, or tasks that I'm unsure of how to approach, yet care about.

I dislike disorder though and cannot live well in chaotic surroundings or with people who create too much emotional chaos for me to deal with.

Sniffles

I'm pretty organized - in a very haphazard sense.

Rogue heart

You know what they say: "Ordinary people pursue order - Ingenious people rule the chaos"
    I can't do anything I'm forced to do and I despise routine, but when I really have to get some things done I try to do them in a certain time period, otherwise I'll get distracted by other things or engage in procrastination.