• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Why do INFPs live in bubbles?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
... because they are beautiful!

attachment.php

View attachment 9311

I swear I've seen this before. It reminds me a lot of my profile picture. It's very pretty and inspirational either way. :wubbie:

Dudesowin

MBTI Type
INTP
Because their friends are a bunch of scrubs that like to make a lot of suds and in general INFP are really clean people, except when they feel like getting dirty and giving you quite the hurty. As far as the super ego relation between INFP and ISTP I'm glad I got the half with the id next to it. It makes dealing with people as an introvert such a breeze. 1.) Can I eat it? 2.) Can I hump it? 3.) Will it kill me? The 3 laws of ISTP.

Hey aren't INFP amazing with artwork? I love pictures of bubbles thanks for reminding me.

zelo1954

ISFJophile
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I don't live in a bubble though. I like physical contact and emotional contact. I like connecting with people and making sure I'm grounded in reality.

INxP :)
I live in a bubble too - but my bubble has a spy hole and one door. Some of those I let in I try not to let out again - not alas always successfully. Funny that.

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wait wait... I have one for them.

nfp.png

I hate it when my bubble gets burst. It usually happens when I'm alone in my room and happily zoning out and one of my roommates comes to check in or starts causing commotion or some other similar situation, such as happily daydreaming in class and being called on or asked a question.

Yeah totally! I feel this too!