User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorS View Post
    It is having your conscience screaming at you constantly. Whoever said "do what is right even should the world end" was definitely an Fi-Dom.
    I don't relate, but I'm also doubting my Fi-ness
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't relate, but I'm also doubting my Fi-ness
    It's not doing what's right in the cultural idea of what's right, but what is right according to the INFP. Young INFP's might struggle with the confidence to determine what's right by themselves.

I haven't known many INFJ's well, but from what I've seen, it seems like INFJ's don't excite as easily. When I have an original creative thought, I'll run with it and be like "I had a thought!!!" I had an INFJ professor and I'd never seen her get too enthused about much. If I were talking in front of a group, they'll be a point when my speaking speeds up, the tone of my voice changes and it'll be clear I'm talking about something that I'm into. This INFJ didn't do that. I imagine that INFJ's are slower to excite because of the Ti use, which picks thoughts apart, and maybe it doesn't last as long.

Maybe another difference there might be is when I want something done, I want it now. There will be steps, and I know they're coming but I'm so focused on getting past the step I'm on now, I don't consider the next steps as much as I should. When I'm going through these steps, I feel almost a little panicky about getting to the next one. That just might be a me thing.

Anyways, that's a little of how I experience Fi in contrast to what an Fe might experience.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post
    I haven't known many INFJ's well, but from what I've seen, it seems like INFJ's don't excite as easily. When I have an original creative thought, I'll run with it and be like "I had a thought!!!" I had an INFJ professor and I'd never seen her get too enthused about much. If I were talking in front of a group, they'll be a point when my speaking speeds up, the tone of my voice changes and it'll be clear I'm talking about something that I'm into. This INFJ didn't do that. I imagine that INFJ's are slower to excite because of the Ti use, which picks thoughts apart, and maybe it doesn't last as long.
    I relate to this 100%!
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I relate to this 100%!
    Thanks!

I've not gotten many enthusiastic responses to stuff I come up with, unless you count hysterical laughter, and I bet I'd be frightened if I did.

INFP's are lucky that we can do this thought-masturbation stuff. I think we can entertain ourselves better than most types.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have a pictographical language that I use to record epiphanies. This basically 16 perspectives on time and space, which combine and interrelate with experiences. I draw the scene, and the feeling, and then mark the page up with symbols representing moral views and thus feelings. Much of this is also a construction of identity from universal concepts of love, art, sacrifice, Eastern Religious, Christian Religions, Science, Feng Shui, Nature, cycles, Sieves, the Universe, and other things. Everything feeds back into self-identity, as the universe is a mirror. It flows into me, and I flow out to it in continuous reciprocity of affirmation.

MBTI
    yupp

In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    My first question is, do many of you keep diaries and journals to work out your feelings?
    I'll write poems or short stories relating to the way I'm feeling, main character with similar feelings and problems and so on. I also love ranting on the internet, in a sense it's some kind of journal. I also get to pretend that people actually care. I have this need for people to know how I'm feeling. Especially if it's bad feelings. Don't ask me why because I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    INFPs do you like playing sports? Which?
    No, I despise sports. I have painful memories of it too, I used to play football (soccer) when I was very young, in a team. But I was the absolute worst in the team, and the coaches and the rest of the team never ever hesitated to be mean about it (mocking in various ways). So I quit and have since then had low self-esteem when it comes to being physical in front of people. I don't completely judge people who are into sports, but sometimes I do. I find that they're obnoxious more often than not, and I don't feel at home around them. I hate playing sports. I hate dancing. People who dance, no matter if they're good or bad make me cringe. And I don't care at all how attractive dancing can make one look. Balett looks nice though, it's artsy.

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    How does Fi feel?
    Intense, unpredictable and conflicted. There are feelings that can't be described with words.

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    What happens if the high cannot be maintained? Or if the harmony of the internal world is disturbed? How to bring back the high feeling back?
    Bringing back the "high feeling" is not an option for me. I just feel whatever my mind has decided to feel. Though, crying or punching durable things (depends on the emotion) helps a lot you know. And ranting.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I relate to this 100%!
    Not to go off-topic and all, but: YAY, ANOTHER AUTISTIC INFP!!!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Star View Post
    Not to go off-topic and all, but: YAY, ANOTHER AUTISTIC INFP!!!
    Hi there!
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Hi there!
    Hey thanks!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/