User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Fi - Si works as a sentimental scrapbook of things we value. A storehouse of things to ground us in times of inner-anguish. It can be pretty pictures, poems, songs, our favorite cafes (this one is mine for sure).

As far as writing goes, its easier to write because I feel more connected to what I am writing.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    INFPs do you like playing sports? Which?
    I like basketball because of the variety or roles, grace of movement and camaraderie.
    I N V I C T U S

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    An INFP who plays hockey- that's something I didn't expect. Excellent. I like when people are outside the boxes.
    Oh yes, I've been playing hockey off and on for about 16 years.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I don't keep a diary/journal because I don't find the everyday, factual details of my life interesting, nor do I remember many of them. I might find it depressing actually. It would be like "boring, boring, mundane, more boring".

I do write crap poetry & I do type it out because I'm lazy & it's easier. Sometimes I use a notebook too. Whatever's easier & close at-hand. Sometimes what I write is related to what I'm currently feeling, but it's rarely triggered by specific events & is often more of a general concept reality may have inspired.

I do currently have a journal I am scribbling non-sensical crap about enneagram into. I write in it because it's easier to use than my laptop when curled up at the foot of my bed where my feet go when I sleep, which is how I like to think about enneagram.

Any other INFPs have physical modes for different ways of, er, processing?

I like pacing for thinking "analytically" or working out how I feel in a more thinking-way. Used to drive my family crazy by pacing constantly. I'm on my stomach with paper for creative writing & drawing. Ideas can actually cause a physical burst of energy, like running around or jumping up suddenly. Typing like a madwoman is best for for ranting & raving & emotional spewing. Something about the keyboard plunking down a bit violently is soothing. I imagine that's part of the appeal of the piano... I should definitely learn to play the piano!
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I don't really keep a diary, sometimes I like writing my feelings out when I'm overwhelmed by something but I find it hard to remember to write in it constantly and also paranoid about people reading my stuff.

I don't play sports and I've never been into them. don't like watching them either.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    972 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Golf. It's so quiet and relaxing.
    Autistic INFP

MBTI
    INFP

Journals are a must for me at the moment.
    I get so anxious and I have to write down my feelings to get them all sorted out and to reassure myself that everything is fine.

I swim and when I get the chance, I'd definitely play badminton, kickball, and dodgeball. I might still play soccer too..

MBTI
    ?NFP
    Enneagram
    4w8 sx
    Socionics
    INFP

I was a pretty talented martial artist in my teens. Was pretty good at most sports in school too. There is a stereotype that INFP's are not into/bad at sports. There is also the thing about INFP's hating conflict and hurting people. Yet, I have a big interest in competitive combat sports?

Although I am sometimes mistyped as ISFP and am considering that perhaps I am more ENFP. Heh.
    Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by misometric View Post
    I was a pretty talented martial artist in my teens. Was pretty good at most sports in school too. There is a stereotype that INFP's are not into/bad at sports. There is also the thing about INFP's hating conflict and hurting people. Yet, I have a big interest in competitive combat sports?

Although I am sometimes mistyped as ISFP and am considering that perhaps I am more ENFP. Heh.
    Those things would require Se-aux at least...

How does Fi feel? I can at times feel pure bliss when I am connected with my shadow Fi values...and feel very much in pain when feeling depressed, which I guess again triggers my shadow Fi...

So what do Fi-dom feel throughout the day? Is there a predominant tone\vibe to it?