First 12

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFj

DEVELOPMENT:

On friday it turned out that she's now in a relationship with a person I absolutely can't stand who's in the same social circles. We previously joked about him and how terrible he is, and I saw him hitting on her on Facebook, but I brushed it off since I thought she was too smart to fall for his pathetic tricks. I guess I was wrong!

I had a rage attack and I'm still very upset. Mostly because it means she's not even close to the person I thought she was, and also because she lied to me. She said she's "scared of conflict", but I can't even fathom how she could think it would be a better idea to lie about "just not wanting a relationship" when in reality she was getting dragged into one with someone she knows I detest.

Part of me just laughs at this because it's so absurd. And it's nice to finally have a great reason she wasn't the one for me. But I still boil when I imagine them together even though I want to let it go. The concept of her having a choice between him and me and choosing to go with him is incomprehensible.

But it's soooo nice to be angry. Finally.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by rydenio View Post
    And it's nice to finally have a great reason she wasn't the one for me. [...]

But it's soooo nice to be angry. Finally.
    A strange thing to celebrate, perhaps, but celebration nevertheless!

MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by rydenio View Post
    DEVELOPMENT:
    She said she's "scared of conflict", but I can't even fathom how she could think it would be a better idea to lie about "just not wanting a relationship" when in reality she was getting dragged into one with someone she knows I detest.
    I would have dumped her right after she said "scared of conflict". Its a double statement though she's alluding to you being the source of conflict and she is a victim. And someone such as her whom can't burden mutual responsibility in a shared investment is poor relationship material as well as not financially viable in other realms.

One recommendation you seem a bit impersonal about relationships. Why all this emotion after the fact! Is it an extravert thing? I bet right now you are fantasizing about make-up sex! :/ If that is your thing try to work it in some how. I think you may be intentionally self defeating.
    Mastery is its own reward.