• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] What's your favourite trait about yourself and why?

Abbey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What's your favourite trait about yourself and why?

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What an impossible question! Depending on the context, all traits can receive either my love or hate in equal measure.

I'd have to say... my ability to wear differing masks/hide my true feelings/emotions/intentions towards things. The ability to change how I'm perceived by others comes in handy quite often.

Sy_

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My favorite trait...I am strong-willed and it got me through some difficult times.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=17922]Sy_[/MENTION] If your resolve just 'got you through' tough times, then you failed to embrace their negative energies, and feed off of that challenge. Your desire should not be to escape the struggle, but rather to let it transform you into something much greater.

Don't take my comment too seriously - I just got bored and wanted to start a fight; blame my antisocial personality!

Guy V. Malaxia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
What an impossible question! Depending on the context, all traits can receive either my love or hate in equal measure.

Yeah, the answer definitely depends on the day. For me at least.

Currently I'd something of the sort about my tendency to think before I speak. I've witnessed so many meltdowns and messy situations all resulting from someone letting his tongue out in front of his brain. It's helped me make peace between persons and keep my own relationships with others healthy. Nothing quite like saying something and then instantly regretting it. A rotten feeling indeed.

Sy_

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=17922]Sy_[/MENTION] If your resolve just 'got you through' tough times, then you failed to embrace their negative energies, and feed off of that challenge. Your desire should not be to escape the struggle, but rather to let it transform you into something much greater.

Don't take my comment too seriously - I just got bored and wanted to start a fight; blame my antisocial personality!

You should be careful what you start. It is not about the desire to escape the struggle, it is about getting through them which means sometimes you have to walk through hell to do that, but you walk through it.

I lost a child in a horrible accident years ago, and when you have to face the rest of your life without them, and you can get up each day with the will to still live your life, and you want to take that pain and experience and use it to help others, then I think some transformation happened.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Confidence in my ideas and persistence in translating those ideas into reality over time.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SOFTNESS! <<3 why? um, its the best thing of course.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My intelligence and insight.

My childlike sense of wonder about things.

Istbkleta

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My baby ability to forgive myself.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I eventually forget things, like when people hurt me.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My love of music and art - that's probably one of the few things that keep me sane during a single semester in college :alttongue:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My drive to heal and inspire myself and others.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love to love someone.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am still childlike and have this childish enthusiasm for new things

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have an uncontrollable drive to get things done.

G

garbage

I'm deeply resolute. I'm especially resolute in trying to fix temporary irresoluteness.

And decently creative, I guess
I have an uncontrollable drive to get things done.
Well, pretty much this.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My optimism and enthusiasm and how it can spread to others in a positive way. :D /cheesy