• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are all INFPs obsessed with Ramen?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm enjoying this. Fight about ramen some more!

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do INFPs tend to get fat when they eat too much food and don't exercise?

G

Ginkgo

Generic ramen stays in your system for a long time. Make it from scratch.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I used to like it, and I still do, but I almost never eat it because it's incredibly unhealthy and bad for the planet. It probably gives you cancer. I've eaten it like twice recently because a guy I was seeing didn't have food at his house and his roommates had ramen. My favorite is the Oriental flavor, and chicken is also good.

I have eaten the real ramen Marmotini was describing at the Japanese restaurant where I work; I don't eat it anymore because it has meat in it, but it's good. And I really like the kitsune soba and udon.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I read half of the old testament when I was around 11. You?

so none of the new? where he basically says what you like doesn't matter as long as your nice to people.

Nicki

Retired
so none of the new? where he basically says what you like doesn't matter as long as your nice to people.

Bits and pieces of it. And that doesn't apply when it comes to how you like your ramen :D

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
chicken flavor, drain most of the water out in the middle of cooking,out, add hot sauce or cayenne powder, lime juice, rice vinegar sometimes. and maybe an egg.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I wish I were a nontaster. I'm a supertaster and it has made me fat as hell.
I never thought of that being a thing, but it makes sense. I mean, there are foods that I like and, very few foods that I dislike, but I don't like too many things enough to make me want to be uncomfortably full. I also love foods in the cabbage family, which I think can taste bad to tasters and supertasters.
I don't even use the flavor packet. And I like it raw *crunch* "gulp"
My older son likes them that way. They are not too bad as a replacement for chips when you are craving them but don't feel like going to the store or are too broke to get anything else.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I never thought of that being a thing, but it makes sense. I mean, there are foods that I like and, very few foods that I dislike, but I don't like too many things enough to make me want to be uncomfortably full. I also love foods in the cabbage family, which I think can taste bad to tasters and supertasters.

I am a taster, I discern foods by taste, and I love cabbage, even raw, and I believe that may be cultural, what you grew up with.

I am always a little weirded out by people who say things like "I don't eat vegetables" and I didn't realize until I was an adult that not everyone ate beets.

"You've never had beets?"

"What are they?"

:shock:

EDIT: Okay I see now that supertasters don't like vegetables because they're too bitter, I am not a supertaster. It's probably why I like garlic and onions and stuff like that too.

I am definitely not a non-taster though. I was right, I can taste things about average, probably.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I am a taster, I discern foods by taste, and I love cabbage, even raw, and I believe that may be cultural, what you grew up with.

I am always a little weirded out by people who say things like "I don't eat vegetables" and I didn't realize until I was an adult that not everyone ate beets.

"You've never had beets?"

"What are they?"

:shock:

EDIT: Okay I see now that supertasters don't like vegetables because they're too bitter, I am not a supertaster. It's probably why I like garlic and onions and stuff like that too.

I am definitely not a non-taster though. I was right, I can taste things about average, probably.
I can't taste phenylthiocarbamide, which is a genetic thing. I have no idea if I'd still love cabbagey things if I could taste it. Quite possibly I would, since I was introduced to a wide variety of vegetables as a child. I've always loved vegetables. I blame my grandparents for some of the weirder stuff, including beets, though my mom usually included a non-potato vegetable in most meals, too.

But, since I know the way I taste things, especially certain vegetables, is not the same way most other folks taste them, I don't push stuff on my kids if they say it doesn't taste good. I'm the freak, not them. :D

wolfy

awsm
Instant? Check out this ramen I had a while back.

78247_10151135504256888_1965064715_o.jpg

Now that is infp, right there.

Nicki

Retired
yes it does, gawd figure it out already. you're just being judgemental.

You are being judged because you deserve it. Feel the wrath of my Fe as it burns you for standing out with your bad taste in food! *Fe activate*

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
You are being judged because you deserve it. Feel the wrath of my Fe as it burns you for standing out with your bad taste in food! *Fe activate*

nah i disagree, you have bad taste in life, so i win you lose *slams cards on table* ooh Yeah Baby!!!