First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I wish I were a nontaster. I'm a supertaster and it has made me fat as hell.
    I never thought of that being a thing, but it makes sense. I mean, there are foods that I like and, very few foods that I dislike, but I don't like too many things enough to make me want to be uncomfortably full. I also love foods in the cabbage family, which I think can taste bad to tasters and supertasters.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncoconut View Post
    I don't even use the flavor packet. And I like it raw *crunch* "gulp"
    My older son likes them that way. They are not too bad as a replacement for chips when you are craving them but don't feel like going to the store or are too broke to get anything else.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I never thought of that being a thing, but it makes sense. I mean, there are foods that I like and, very few foods that I dislike, but I don't like too many things enough to make me want to be uncomfortably full. I also love foods in the cabbage family, which I think can taste bad to tasters and supertasters.
    I am a taster, I discern foods by taste, and I love cabbage, even raw, and I believe that may be cultural, what you grew up with.

I am always a little weirded out by people who say things like "I don't eat vegetables" and I didn't realize until I was an adult that not everyone ate beets.

"You've never had beets?"

"What are they?"

EDIT: Okay I see now that supertasters don't like vegetables because they're too bitter, I am not a supertaster. It's probably why I like garlic and onions and stuff like that too.

I am definitely not a non-taster though. I was right, I can taste things about average, probably.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I am a taster, I discern foods by taste, and I love cabbage, even raw, and I believe that may be cultural, what you grew up with.

I am always a little weirded out by people who say things like "I don't eat vegetables" and I didn't realize until I was an adult that not everyone ate beets.

"You've never had beets?"

"What are they?"

EDIT: Okay I see now that supertasters don't like vegetables because they're too bitter, I am not a supertaster. It's probably why I like garlic and onions and stuff like that too.

I am definitely not a non-taster though. I was right, I can taste things about average, probably.
    I can't taste phenylthiocarbamide, which is a genetic thing. I have no idea if I'd still love cabbagey things if I could taste it. Quite possibly I would, since I was introduced to a wide variety of vegetables as a child. I've always loved vegetables. I blame my grandparents for some of the weirder stuff, including beets, though my mom usually included a non-potato vegetable in most meals, too.

But, since I know the way I taste things, especially certain vegetables, is not the same way most other folks taste them, I don't push stuff on my kids if they say it doesn't taste good. I'm the freak, not them.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Instant? Check out this ramen I had a while back.

Now that is infp, right there.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Bits and pieces of it. And that doesn't apply when it comes to how you like your ramen
    yes it does, gawd figure it out already. you're just being judgemental.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yes it does, gawd figure it out already. you're just being judgemental.
    You are being judged because you deserve it. Feel the wrath of my Fe as it burns you for standing out with your bad taste in food! *Fe activate*
    I really like cats and food.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Instant? Check out this ramen I had a while back.

Now that is infp, right there.
    I'm confused. That dish screams ISFP.

MBTI
    yupp

You are being judged because you deserve it. Feel the wrath of my Fe as it burns you for standing out with your bad taste in food! *Fe activate*
    nah i disagree, you have bad taste in life, so i win you lose *slams cards on table* ooh Yeah Baby!!!
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    nah i disagree, you have bad taste in life, so i win you lose *slams cards on table* ooh Yeah Baby!!!
    You're mean!

MBTI
    yupp

You're mean!
    like a snake *rawr*
    In no likes experiment.

that is all