User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

well, have you ever been part of a minority, then maybe you'd understand why!!? seriously!
    Quote Originally Posted by EndlessNameless View Post
    Just as much as making fun of blondes, policemen, or any else random thing... I make fun of blondes and I was blonde for 16 years...Just don't take things like that seriously xD , it's funny when people take jokes seriously...I wrote, that making fun of gays is funny, because I was trolling, there is always some victim who get cought on things like theese. I just don't get it why?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Just as much as making fun of blondes, policemen, or any else random thing... I make fun of blondes and I was blonde for 16 years...Just don't take things like that seriously xD , it's funny when people take jokes seriously...I wrote, that making fun of gays is funny, because I was trolling, there is always some victim who get cought on things like theese. I just don't get it why?
    Because you're making fun of people for a big part of who they are; a person's sexuality, as an adult, pretty much is a huge defining part of the personality, the full-realized adult is genital (as opposed to oral or anal, according to Freud)...and even skipping Freud, if you hate Freud, it's pretty clear that making fun of someone's sexuality is as deep as mocking their race, something that is a fundamental part of who they are that they didn't choose.

You can change your hair color, you can't change your sexual preference or your race.

Do you understand now?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Because you're making fun of people for a big part of who they are; a person's sexuality, as an adult, pretty much is a huge defining part of the personality, the full-realized adult is genital (as opposed to oral or anal, according to Freud)...and even skipping Freud, if you hate Freud, it's pretty clear that making fun of someone's sexuality is as deep as mocking their race, something that is a fundamental part of who they are that they didn't choose.

You can change your hair color, you can't change your sexual preference or your race.

Do you understand now?
    I was freakin trolling oh my God ...More reactions? Please!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I was freakin trolling oh my God ...More reactions? Please!
    Whatever floats your boat, I'm just explaining to you why it's different, as you didn't appear to understand why you could hurt people more deeply by "trolling" them that way.