• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] Hi my name is...

Lark

dsilva? Did you just name yourself for the character on Ripper Street's concluding episode?

dsilva

MBTI Type
IXXX
dsilva? Did you just name yourself for the character on Ripper Street's concluding episode?

No idea what that is, so no.

dsilva is D for Diego and Silva is my last name.

I lack creativity.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Melchizedek!
melchizedek_angelic.jpg

W

WALMART

Hi, my name is (what?)

my name is (who?)

my name is - scritcha scritcha - slim shady.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
My name is: Dayita Waligis Wis S Svni Ani Wiswas Ini S Wini. Ene is one of my nicknames.

G

garbage

My "real name," in the context of this forum, is bologna.

If I were to provide any other name, virtually nobody would know to map that name to me, and so the whole exercise of using any other name than bologna would be useless.

Although, I was once known here as Mister Eyebrows, which I came up with and requested under the influence of Ambien.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
My "real name," in the context of this forum, is bologna.

If I were to provide any other name, virtually nobody would know to map that name to me, and so the whole exercise of using any other name than bologna would be useless.

Although, I was once known here as Mister Eyebrows, which I came up with and requested under the influence of Ambien.

How about Bologna with Eyebrows? Hehe...that's amusing.