• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ Mistype Videos

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Hey guys, I thought I'd poast sum awesome videos. These should help all you INFJ's realize you're not actually INFJ's. ;)

Enjoy!

hazelsees

MBTI Type
INFJ
INFJs do exist. We're not all another type.
If I could be any other type, I'd be an ISFP--my sister and little niece are probably ISFP. I don't see them as emo, but as little sunbeams. So much more relaxed than me and my ISFJ momma...and my Dad (who knows what type he rarely talked).

I'm not dramatic OUTSIDE. I'm controlled...so are my two INFJ friends. We hate to be vulnerable and being dramatic brings attention and makes us feel vulnerable. We can pretend to be very "okay" because that makes everyone else comfortable and happy, while dying inside.

This guy on the video doesn't care for INFJs...and that makes him a bit obsessive about them???

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
These videos are great. Keep them coming.

It would be interesting to see a series of mistype videos for other types.

I'm anxiously awaiting the INTP series.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm too lazy to watch these videos but dang, if INFJ can be commonly confused with 6+ freaking types they must be the most complex and intricate personality type in the world!

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
This dude is an MBTI god. I would blow him if penises weren't so gross. Maybe over a plastic wrap or something.

I like the INTJ vs. INFJ vid. Opened my eyes a bit. I actually didn't know other people thought so differently than me. I thought everyone had grounded logic. I thought that's just how it works. It scares the shit out of me, imagining myself without Te. Like, holy fuck. I'd be insane. Must be a crazy life for people without it.

Standuble

This dude is an MBTI god. I would blow him if penises weren't so gross. Maybe over a plastic wrap or something.

I like the INTJ vs. INFJ vid. Opened my eyes a bit. I actually didn't know other people thought so differently than me. I thought everyone had grounded logic. I thought that's just how it works. It scares the shit out of me, imagining myself without Te. Like, holy fuck. I'd be insane. Must be a crazy life for people without it.

You would have a point, it's difficult having it in the fourth position. Must be very tough being completely devoid of it. But I am sure that they have learnt to survive well without it.

On a different note, why do these videos focus around INFJs? Will there be other versions including INTP vs INTJ or INTP vs ISTP?

Bilateral Entry

Internet User
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Pretending to be okay OR dying inside?
well it's nice that you're doing something caring, but too much of that whole self-sacrifice thing will implode you

Oh crap. I just realized something. "Dying inside" sounds very dramatic and I was just claiming NOT to be dramatic.
So... you're dramatic but you don't like that about yourself?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
You would have a point, it's difficult having it in the fourth position. Must be very tough being completely devoid of it. But I am sure that they have learnt to survive well without it.

On a different note, why do these videos focus around INFJs? Will there be other versions including INTP vs INTJ or INTP vs ISTP?

I made videos on almost all types if you follow my youtube channel.

Standuble

I made videos on almost all types if you follow my youtube channel.

I was asking why you chose to make this topic and why a topic specifically about INFJ mistyping. Excuse me for being intrusive but it seemed to be a bit arbitary but suggested a deeper reason behind it. I found that intriguing.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
DJ,

I think the videos are great. Thank you for taking the time to make them and to share them. Do you mind if I ask you how long you've been studying MBTI? I only ask because you seem to have a very solid grasp.

S

Society

I was asking why you chose to make this topic and why a topic specifically about INFJ mistyping. Excuse me for being intrusive but it seemed to be a bit arbitary but suggested a deeper reason behind it. I found that intriguing.

it doesn't seem to me to be arbitrary at all - the chances of someone tagged as an INFJ to be mistyped are higher then that of every other type.

[MENTION=10984]DJ Arendee[/MENTION] - the video's aren't bad, you nailed INFP and the ISTP ones - the only noticeable disagreement i have so far is that most of the ISFJs i've known don't quite fit your criteria, and the application of socionics to MBTI is IMO very much out of place.

Standuble

it doesn't seem to me to be arbitrary at all - the chances of someone tagged as an INFJ to be mistyped are higher then that of every other type.

"Arbitary" in the motive of making the thread. To try and re-phrase for the sake of clarity: "I found the decision and timing of making a thread about INFJ mistyping arbitary. I was curious about DJ Arendee's reasons for making the thread and for not making threads regarding other possible mistype combinations. I was curious about whether the decision to highlight INFJs specifically in this forum (out of the number of mistyped videos DJ Arendee has made on youtube) was due to personal reasons or not."

Hopefully that clears it up.
[MENTION=15291]Mane[/MENTION] Also how would the chances of being mistyped as INFJs be higher? Why would it be higher? As the tests seem to equate "P" with being spontaneous, flexible and adaptive it makes sense that many who idolise or admire these traits would mistype as P types. I can't see how the type being "the rarest" (statistically) would possess more mistypes...unless said mistypes wanted the ghastly personalitypage INFJ description to be about them.