• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJ Mistype Videos

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Well, I was actually watching a video. And then the post kept changing word for word....kind of hard to read them all that way.

Don't confuse "entertaining" for "informative" (but then I'm asking for something more precise again), and I won't confuse "attention seeking" for "real debate".

Pretty sure you don't want the oh so speshial INFJs being confused with INFPs either.... so maybe accuracy should be re-thought.

Keep up your presumptuous nonsense and I'll report you for trolling. Its not true and I don't appreciate it.

Standuble

OrangeAppled is right; whether serious or in jest you have contributed to the mountain of misinformation that already exists. You shouldn't make these videos if you don't understand the definitions unless you make it clear that these descriptions are merely your own interpretations. You haven't helped the refugee crisis of poor INFPs who (according to you) inhabit the INFJ fiefdom by contributing yet more inaccurate information.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I watched through your ISFJ and INFJ.

Halfway through it sounded like a man trying to cook the types, rather than explain about them.

Hmm 'FLAVOUR'!

INFJ = Drama, drama, DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!

ISFJ = Maternal, reversed ENTP with goofy humour and a fixation on historical artifacts and the past.

As a non-maternal, dramatic ISFJ with incredibly sensible humour, who actively goes around destroying historical artifacts in a manner that would make O'Brien from 1984 have an orgasm with delight, I have to disagree.

All in all very stereotypically Se, skimming the surface like an obese man catapulted from the coast. Of course i'm being facetious as is my habit.

But I do agree with those saying this is just another statement of experience masquerading as something informative.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
OrangeAppled is right; whether serious or in jest you have contributed to the mountain of misinformation that already exists. You shouldn't make these videos if you don't understand the definitions unless you make it clear that these descriptions are merely your own interpretations. You haven't helped the refugee crisis of poor INFPs who (according to you) inhabit the INFJ fiefdom by contributing yet more inaccurate information.

I help plenty of actual INFJ's realize they're INFJ instead of INFP. The INFP's don't want any help because they've already overidentified with INFJ to a point that they've taken it as part of their identity.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I watched through your ISFJ and INFJ.

Halfway through it sounded like a man trying to cook the types, rather than explain about them.

Hmm 'FLAVOUR'!

INFJ = Drama, drama, DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!

ISFJ = Maternal, reversed ENTP with goofy humour and a fixation on historical artifacts and the past.

As a non-maternal, dramatic ISFJ with incredibly sensible humour, who actively goes around destroying historical artifacts in a manner that would make O'Brien from 1984 have an orgasm with delight, I have to disagree.

All in all very stereotypically Se, skimming the surface like an obese man catapulted from the coast. Of course i'm being facetious as is my habit.

But I do agree with those saying this is just another statement of experience masquerading as something informative.

Could you explain the bold? I have no idea what this means, lol.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
*snort*

well I'm done responding to this thread. Talking to Fi users who've decided they're something else is the same as talking to a brick wall. I have 500 other subscribers on my channel telling me how awesome my vids are.

Standuble

I help plenty of actual INFJ's realize they're INFJ instead of INFP. The INFP's don't want any help because they've already overidentified with INFJ to a point that they've taken it as part of their identity.

INFPs are not that unreasonable, more than likely they have listened to what you said and probably consider the issue regularly but they just can't let go even if they feel the need to. A question: How many INFPs mistyped as INFJs have you encountered again a year or two after you called them out and how many still carried the INFJ label? I reckon most INFPs (providing they are relatively healthy) will come to see your point of view and then accept their new typing as accurate. They spas out for a while and then come back having learnt their lesson, they just need to reach your conclusion on their own. Most of this is hidden from others however.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Could you explain the bold? I have no idea what this means,

It was a facetious swipe at the rather superficial method with which you analysed people and their types based on your experience. It's what is known as a metaphor. It was also stereotypical of me to claim extraverted sensing is only surface based. A parody of the surface nature with which I accused your video.

To be fair I can say this safely removes what little humour was in the joke to begin with.

Also make sure you're not mistaking kiersey for mbti.

Why would I be? Im critiquing YOUR video, where did keirsey come from? I despise Keirsey and his easily-marketable package of stereotypes.

I also type as ISFJ, where in the blue balls whale would I find an affinity with keirsey, who treats sensing types as a kind of strange ogre, kept in a cage to be examined and blamed as necessary.

well I'm done responding to this thread. Talking to Fi users who think they're something else is the same as talking to a brick wall. I have 500 other subscribers telling me how awesome my vids are.

Is this a serious response? It seems like the fallback of a rather immature person to me. This is coming from an immature person himself.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
What fallback... I don't feel like arguing with you.

Well I wasn't trying to start one, apologies, it's just that this:

I have 500 other subscribers telling me how awesome my vids are.

Seems like the kind of self-congratulatory nonsense that kids fall back on when they don't like what others have to say to them.

"Well I don't care my daddy is rich" "Meh you're wrong because everyone else agrees with me".

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Well I wasn't trying to start one, apologies, it's just that this:

Seems like the kind of self-congratulatory nonsense that kids fall back on when they don't like what others have to say to them.

"Well I don't care my daddy is rich" "Meh you're wrong because everyone else agrees with me".

it sure is

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
that bad, eh

well no but relative to everyone else in the world yes

Most people consider what I view as frustration to be something much more than that. I can't trust everyone to keep their shirts on when I vent. Being the world's emotional thermostat is a shitty job. Feels like I'm a lightbulb in the night that attracts poisonous bugs when I discharge energy. Feels like getting arrested for being black on a friday night. Lotta people don't seem to understand that when I get pissed and start yelling its going to be over in about 10 seconds and I'll be back to normal.

Seriously, I've had people dog pile me like I'm holding a gun because I kicked a chair over and started shouting.

Standuble

*snort*

well I'm done responding to this thread. Talking to Fi users who've decided they're something else is the same as talking to a brick wall. I have 500 other subscribers on my channel telling me how awesome my vids are.

LOL, who are you even talking about? INtrovert is evaluating the possibility, the INFPs know they are INFPs and AA is an omnitype.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
This guys is kinda confusing he keep jumbling his words and he keeps going from one thing to another.