User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    On a different note, why do these videos focus around INFJs? Will there be other versions including INTP vs INTJ or INTP vs ISTP?
    Yeah, why INFJ?

On The blessblessblessblesster
    MBTI
    xNtJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by hazelsees View Post
    Pretending to be okay OR dying inside?
    well it's nice that you're doing something caring, but too much of that whole self-sacrifice thing will implode you

Oh crap. I just realized something. "Dying inside" sounds very dramatic and I was just claiming NOT to be dramatic.
    So... you're dramatic but you don't like that about yourself?

On The blessblessblessblesster
    MBTI
    xNtJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by hazelsees View Post
    I'm not sure he's a MBTI god, but he is awfully cute.
    You are not allowed to disagree with me.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

You would have a point, it's difficult having it in the fourth position. Must be very tough being completely devoid of it. But I am sure that they have learnt to survive well without it.

On a different note, why do these videos focus around INFJs? Will there be other versions including INTP vs INTJ or INTP vs ISTP?
    I made videos on almost all types if you follow my youtube channel.

A_priori

Yup definitely videos made by an ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I made videos on almost all types if you follow my youtube channel.
    I was asking why you chose to make this topic and why a topic specifically about INFJ mistyping. Excuse me for being intrusive but it seemed to be a bit arbitary but suggested a deeper reason behind it. I found that intriguing.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by A_priori View Post
    Yup definitely videos made by an ESTP

Elaborate, if you would.

Enneagram
    9w8

DJ,

I think the videos are great. Thank you for taking the time to make them and to share them. Do you mind if I ask you how long you've been studying MBTI? I only ask because you seem to have a very solid grasp.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Society

I was asking why you chose to make this topic and why a topic specifically about INFJ mistyping. Excuse me for being intrusive but it seemed to be a bit arbitary but suggested a deeper reason behind it. I found that intriguing.
    it doesn't seem to me to be arbitrary at all - the chances of someone tagged as an INFJ to be mistyped are higher then that of every other type.

@DJ Arendee - the video's aren't bad, you nailed INFP and the ISTP ones - the only noticeable disagreement i have so far is that most of the ISFJs i've known don't quite fit your criteria, and the application of socionics to MBTI is IMO very much out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    it doesn't seem to me to be arbitrary at all - the chances of someone tagged as an INFJ to be mistyped are higher then that of every other type.
    "Arbitary" in the motive of making the thread. To try and re-phrase for the sake of clarity: "I found the decision and timing of making a thread about INFJ mistyping arbitary. I was curious about DJ Arendee's reasons for making the thread and for not making threads regarding other possible mistype combinations. I was curious about whether the decision to highlight INFJs specifically in this forum (out of the number of mistyped videos DJ Arendee has made on youtube) was due to personal reasons or not."

Hopefully that clears it up.
    @Mane Also how would the chances of being mistyped as INFJs be higher? Why would it be higher? As the tests seem to equate "P" with being spontaneous, flexible and adaptive it makes sense that many who idolise or admire these traits would mistype as P types. I can't see how the type being "the rarest" (statistically) would possess more mistypes...unless said mistypes wanted the ghastly personalitypage INFJ description to be about them.