• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Where/How to meet NF women

skoko

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm not the most outgoing person, and am trying to think of how to meet more NF women. (I definatly feel NF's are the best fit for me in a relationship) Any suggestions?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
NFs are everywhere. Learn how to tell if they are NF, and you should have little problem meeting one.

Griffi97

MBTI Type
INFJ
I work in the veterinary field and there are many, many NF's working at animal hospitals. I would say better than 50% of my co-workers have been NF's. I'm sure there are other fields where this is true, I just happen to work in this one. :D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Don't do it! It's a trap!

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Meeting INFs isn't hard... it's finding them again when they're in full running mode that's the problem.

Meeting ENFs isn't hard... they'll find you. Then the problem is trying to maintain the relationship while *you're* in full running mode! :D

No no, I'm not bitter.. or cynical...

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well, I go toooooooooooooooo....

The mall.
Other shopping places.
Sometimes parks.
Book stores.
And odd places, like behind a store, in a forest, etc.

But never alone, so you'll probably see me there with someone.

skoko

MBTI Type
INFP
I'll make sure I check out the nearest forest :D

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I don't know if you are a student, but if you are, I'm the girl in class who speaks up, asks a lot of questions, cracks jokes and argues when appropriate.

I don't know if you like to go out to clubs or lounges, but if you do, I'm the girl who either sits and looks scrutinizingly at the crowd or who is on the dance floor shaking her tail feather.

I don't really do the coffee shop thing.

I spend a lot of time doing my socializing here on the internets.

Oh, and perhaps most importantly, men don't find/meet me, I find them. ;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh, and perhaps most importantly, men don't find/meet me, I find them. ;)

Yep. I usually wake up in a puddle of NF women, and have to towel them off of me before I go to work.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
I'm surprised that you wouldn't want to find some kind of NT girl. Women who are feeling are too damn emotional for me!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
^^ Wow, that coming from an ENFJ dude! I'm surprised! But maybe that's the difference between ENFJ/ENFP? Do you feel obligated to manage or 'take care' of the emotional health of those you date? Or in other words, make sure they are feeling a-okay and acting appropriate?

Do you really think 'F' means over-emotional? Now I'm curious about the women you've dated.

Or maybe there's only room for on NF in your relationships. ;)

-----------------

In answer to the OP --

Finding an ENFP female is similar to finding an ENTP female -- sometimes -- as far as venues are concerned:

1) I take a lot of random classes that's usually populated by couples, straight women, and folks who are much older -- basically they aren't 'singles' kind of classes so if you found your way into one you'd have really good odds! :p

2) At the club. It's the Extraversion + Fi. ;)

3) Volunteering, particularly counseling or outreach, or in a group related to psychology... or counseling... or puppies... or babies...

4) Anything else that pops up under 'recommended jobs' for XNFXs -- teacher, journalist, therapist, actor, etc.

Umm...between those 4 suggestions you should be able to sift through and find your NF women in there somewhere.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
Go to a library and yell "women are inferior creatures". Pretty soon you'll have plenty of NF women trying to talk to you.

comicsgurl

MBTI Type
INFJ
Go to a library and yell "women are inferior creatures". Pretty soon you'll have plenty of NF women trying to talk to you.

Lol! They will have words for you: I foresee many encyclopedia sets flying towards your head. ;)

jungie

MBTI Type
ENFP
I also usually find my victims, don't have enough patience to wait...
And it's usually:
-anything relating to films,
-bookshops, music stores,
-cafes - I'm the one people watching

Oh and any NF female I know is usually the one smiling...