User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENFJ

Default via volunteer work

Volunteer for charitable causes? I'm an ENFJ/ENFP and I work for a hospital--have done every type of volunteer work out there. Try Catholic Charities or Habitat for Humanity. I'll bet there are a lot of NFs there Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by skoko View Post
    I'll make sure I check out the nearest forest
    I am in the forest all the time and I never meet any women out there. I am always hoping though
    Happy colored marbles that are rolling in my head..." - Ween

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I camping in the forest!!!

I also foruming!!!

I don't know where one could meet more of our NF awesomeness, after all, we're quite elusive and rare...

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I camping in the forest!!!

I also foruming!!!

I don't know where one could meet more of our NF awesomeness, after all, we're quite elusive and rare...

we NFs are awesome. I get the elusiveness all the time.. and being aloof. haha. think its harder to find a NF guy for a girl, than it is for a guy to find an NF woman? if guys were more like me.. man... woman would have it tough i tell ya. since school ended, im only outside of the house 30 hours a week, and thats for work, haha.

MBTI
    INFP

Eh, getting too into the whole MBTI thing while retaining the objective of dating women isn't such a good idea. I find that it's more refreshing to get to know people and try to pick their brain before you ask them their indicator type.

Also, going for only NF women is going to land you in a weird place, seeing as the INFP and the ENFP are such startlingly different animals (See: heart and Captain Chick for reference) If you're going to even consider dating a person based on type, which again is not recommended, go for a more specific three value criteria. ENFx, xNFP, you know. That sort of thing.
    I'm gonna go lie down.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by sleep View Post
    Also, going for only NF women is going to land you in a weird place, seeing as the INFP and the ENFP are such startlingly different animals (See: heart and Captain Chick for reference) If you're going to even consider dating a person based on type, which again is not recommended, go for a more specific three value criteria. ENFx, xNFP, you know. That sort of thing.
    You could argue that just going out and dating random people you meet on the street will land you in a weird place.
    Nothing wrong in my opinion with using MBTI to narrow your selection criteria. Of course like anything else it can be abused.

Anyway, I know what I like, and NFs are it. Some of us NTs are old enough to know to stay away from SJs and the like due to basic long-term incompatibility. I like and have dated or had relationships with ENFPs, INFPs, INFJs, and ENFJs; they all have something undefinably endearing about them.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

An elusive ENFP? Isn't that an oxymoron, like Jumbo Shrimp? :lol:

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticus View Post
    An elusive ENFP? Isn't that an oxymoron, like Jumbo Shrimp?
    Or like a false fact or a white black? Oh crap, my examples were more of the paradoxical variety than that of the oxymoron-ic

Wait, aren't oxymorons nothing but paradoxes?

Gah, what was my point?

Oh yeah, that elusive ENFP's are not oxymora, why? They actually exist, why? Because ENFPs can definitely be elusive,

Believe you me.

Wait you were making a jokey, my bad, I'm in a strange mood and slightly insomnimanic.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Default infps and enfps

Quote Originally Posted by sleep View Post
    Eh, getting too into the whole MBTI thing while retaining the objective of dating women isn't such a good idea. I find that it's more refreshing to get to know people and try to pick their brain before you ask them their indicator type.

I don't know about this. I am an ENFP and I am not nearly as 'out there' as CC or as introverted as Heart...I am a blend of the two.
    Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, oil your brain, before it starts to rust...

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

I don't know if you are a student, but if you are, I'm the girl in class who speaks up, asks a lot of questions, cracks jokes and argues when appropriate.

I don't know if you like to go out to clubs or lounges, but if you do, I'm the girl who either sits and looks scrutinizingly at the crowd

I spend a lot of time doing my socializing here on the internets.
    Yep, I have to agree with these assessments! :-)
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.