• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Trouble with directions, keeping time straight, awareness of surroundings

Mole

Permabanned
Why do you say you want everyone to be in a trance?

I believe most of us are often in involuntary trances, often socially induced, and I think it is sensible to learn to wake from involuntary trances.

One way to learn to wake from involunatary trances is to learn to voluntarily put oneself in a trance, then to voluntarily learn to wake up.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I believe most of us are often in involuntary trances, often socially induced, and I think it is sensible to learn to wake from involuntary trances.

One way to learn to wake from involunatary trances is to learn to voluntarily put oneself in a trance, then to voluntarily learn to wake up.

Everybody perceive's things differently my good victor. A persons mind cannot always been known so easily as to assume they are aware of trances or not.

Mole

Permabanned
Everybody perceive's things differently my good victor. A persons mind cannot always been known so easily as to assume they are aware of trances or not.

Well, as we move into a trance we can become aware of the physical changes and the changes to our psyche. Usually these changes are taken for granted and so pass unnoticed.

And as we move into a trance our critical faculties go progressively to sleep and our imaginative faculties progressively awake.

So we can characterise a particular trance by its mix of critical and imaginative facultities.

This opens the possibility of trance design where we deliberately design a trance in advance.