User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

I am not aware of my Ni and have very little Fe and cannot contribute anything from personal experience, but this may shed some light on it: Experiencing Different Function-Attitudes

Quote Originally Posted by sulfit View Post
    I am not aware of my Ni and have very little Fe and cannot contribute anything from personal experience, but this may shed some light on it: Experiencing Different Function-Attitudes
    Thanks for the link!

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

To me, it's harmony when everything is going fine, and unnecessary drama when it goes wrong. It's like being on a roller coaster.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    To me, it's harmony when everything is going fine, and unnecessary drama when it goes wrong. It's like being on a roller coaster.
    Could you give me an example?

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    Could you give me an example?
    Umm, I got this friend who's an INFJ. Like, with people he uses his Ni to kind of like predict the mood of the group and adjusts his actions/speech accordingly... for example if everyone's having a good time at a party he doesn't say "I don't like parties" even though he doesn't like it, he'd probably feed the mood with a joke or something and then takes his leave. That way, nobody's mood is ruined and he gets his leave out from parties (which he doesn't like).

When he gets into drama that's when everything just goes down the drain. I'm rolling my eyes as I'm writing this. He gets into drama with someone because of <insert reason here>, and then he goes on this ramble about how the person made him feel and how he feels bad for getting into drama with the other person. And then comes the feeling of regret for making the other person feel bad and because of that, he feels bad himself.

The point I'm trying to make is that his feelings are not his, and that when drama happens it's like the regressive of Ni + Fe. Could be becomes could have been etc etc.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Umm, I got this friend who's an INFJ. Like, with people he uses his Ni to kind of like predict the mood of the group and adjusts his actions/speech accordingly... for example if everyone's having a good time at a party he doesn't say "I don't like parties" even though he doesn't like it, he'd probably feed the mood with a joke or something and then takes his leave. That way, nobody's mood is ruined and he gets his leave out from parties (which he doesn't like).

When he gets into drama that's when everything just goes down the drain. I'm rolling my eyes as I'm writing this. He gets into drama with someone because of <insert reason here>, and then he goes on this ramble about how the person made him feel and how he feels bad for getting into drama with the other person. And then comes the feeling of regret for making the other person feel bad and because of that, he feels bad himself.

The point I'm trying to make is that his feelings are not his, and that when drama happens it's like the regressive of Ni + Fe. Could be becomes could have been etc etc.
    That makes sense, thanks!