• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP + Productivity Tools/Methodologies (GTD etc...)

Have you tried Productivity/Time Management Tools/Systems?

• YES! And they work for me.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • YES! But they dont work for me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! They make no sense to me.

• NO! But I would like to try.

• Total voters

DaniaWania

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am sure at least a couple of you guys know what GTD (Getting Things Done) is about but if not read here

I have tried and failed miserably at implementing GTD and recently read that the ENFP is the type least compatible with this system.

So I would like to know, have any of you ENFP's tried GTD?
Was it successful?
How do you make it work for you?
Have you modified it and how?

What other tools/systems have you tried?

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Hmmm, the better question is what haven't I tried! :laugh:

I'm a pretty Te-capable INFP but I've learned too that heavy usage is a challenge. And the author of that book, he's no NFP!

I'll wait to see what the ENFP's share, then comment as applicable, as long as you don't mind some input from NFP's in general.

DaniaWania

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Its directed at NFP's in general.

I have tried mind mapping with some difficulty... but idk I just dunno what to do

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Merged threads and moved to NF forum since you seem to be directing this exclusively to NFs.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I haven't seen it, but I love productivity tools. Love lists, planners, schedules, and the like. Organizational supply shopping is my favorite. The thing that's appealing to me is it makes the whole thing more of a "game", so then I enjoy getting it done so I can mark it off the list. I'm a pretty natural organizer, though, which I suppose is odd for an ENFP. I've still got a messy room and car, but I keep my workspace immaculate.

DaniaWania

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nice.. do you have and actual system though?