User Tag List

12311 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 147

  1. #1
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default I'm gonna piss a lot of people off with this thread

    Ok so I've noticed that so many NFJ types are socialists and don't really understand the concept of capitalism. It seems like if it were up to the NFJ types we would all be making the same amount of money and everything would be free. Why is it that so many NFJ's constantly think of people that want to get as much money as possible for themselves as "selfish"? What's up with that? I'm assuming it's the Fe?

  2. #2
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    What's the deal with airline food?
    Likes Legion liked this post

  3. #3
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    What's the deal with airline food?
    I don't know. I've never had it.

  4. #4
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    I don't know if it's actually proper to call it "food."
    (At least, back when the airlines actually used to provide "food" for free. Nowadays they hand me a little pack of pretzels and charge me for a sandwich.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  5. #5
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    I thought that was an fp thang, personally.

    I'm all for being as independent as possible, but the reality seems to be that the countries with a better economic and social system have happier citizens. I mean, come on, we don't pay enough federal tax here. We have consistently paid 1% tax for our family (of moderate means, before the divorce) and that is just not enough to run a country well.



    biscoff
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  6. #6
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I don't know if it's actually proper to call it "food."
    (At least, back when the airlines actually used to provide "food" for free. Nowadays they hand me a little pack of pretzels and charge me for a sandwich.)
    I GOT THE CUTEST BOX OF FOOD WHEN I WENT TO MONTANA SO AMAZINGLY CUTE. It was all snack food in a box with a tab shaped like maple leaves.

    I was sold.

  7. #7
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I thought that was an fp thang, personally.

    I'm all for being as independent as possible, but the reality seems to be that the countries with a better economic and social system have happier citizens. I mean, come on, we don't pay enough federal tax here. We have consistently paid 1% tax for our family (of moderate means, before the divorce) and that is just not enough to run a country well.



    biscoff
    Hell no. Fp types absolutely hate socialism because it limits their freedoms. However, I've noticed that FJ types for some reason don't really see that as a problem. For instance, I've noticed that FJ types really hate freedom of speech because many people say things that "offend people" and that's just a big no, no in FJ world.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Ok so I've noticed that so many NFJ types are socialists and don't really understand the concept of capitalism. It seems like if it were up to the NFJ types we would all be making the same amount of money and everything would be free. Why is it that so many NFJ's constantly think of people that want to get as much money as possible for themselves as "selfish"? What's up with that? I'm assuming it's the Fe?
    Your post is confused as all hell, I'm NTJ and I'm not capitalist, I hate capitalism.

    I like your avatar though.

  9. #9
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    ^ That is not my reality. FPs are way more socialist in my world. FJs tend to be a bit more pragmatic and realistic.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  10. #10
    ... Tyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Hell no. Fp types absolutely hate socialism because it limits their freedoms.
    I can't speak for everyone, but this is very very very VERY true for me.
    ...

Similar Threads

  1. does anyone else make up a lot of ideas for computer games?
    By Zergling in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 04:46 PM
  2. [INTJ] Why do a lot of people seem to have lots of negative views about INTJs?
    By bai_lin83 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-21-2008, 12:30 AM
  3. Lots of cats around?
    By alcea rosea in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 11:01 PM
  4. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 12:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO