• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF Anthems

heart

heart on fire
This thread probably good proof that the Kiersey is all bunk. There are big differences between all the different NF's.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Jeffster, you're Christian, right? You might appreciate my playlist on muxtape. I don't know if any of them would be good anthems, though. What'd'ya think?

Jive A Turkey

MBTI Type
INFP
Supertramp ---The Logical Song

Question--- Moody Blues

Baker Street

I could not have picked two better songs than The Logical Song and Baker Street. I also like Supertramp's Long Way Home for its self-indulging fantasy theme.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Thanks for getting Logical Song stuck in my head, heart. ;)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Jeffster, you're Christian, right? You might appreciate my playlist on muxtape. I don't know if any of them would be good anthems, though. What'd'ya think?

Yes, I am. I love "Strollin on The Water", that might be an anthem of mine if I ever got much chance to stroll on the water! :D "Clumsy" is a really good song too, I love Chris Rice's songwriting, my favorite of his is still the first one I ever heard from him "Deep Enough To Dream", but my overall favorite album of his would be "Smell The Color 9" which is just awesome from start to finish. I got to see Chris live in concert back in 99 on the "Night in Rockettown" tour with Cindy Morgan, Watermark, and Ginny Owens. :headphne:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Yes, I am. I love "Strollin on The Water", that might be an anthem of mine if I ever got much chance to stroll on the water! :D "Clumsy" is a really good song too, I love Chris Rice's songwriting, my favorite of his is still the first one I ever heard from him "Deep Enough To Dream", but my overall favorite album of his would be "Smell The Color 9" which is just awesome from start to finish. I got to see Chris live in concert back in 99 on the "Night in Rockettown" tour with Cindy Morgan, Watermark, and Ginny Owens. :headphne:
My hubby's more of the Chris Rice fan, but I like "Clumsy" makes me feel better. "It's Not Your Fault" is kind of along the same lines.

Mark Heard is about the NF-iest mostly Christian artist I've heard.

This will tell you how ancient I am: Degarmo and Key in concert in 90, I think, at Cornerstone.

We played Petra's "The Color Song" at our wedding in 92. :headphne:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Anything and everything by Rage Against The Machine

surgery

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Four
i'd say just about anything by Bjork

also, this song -- YouTube - Joanna Newsom - Cosmia -- reminds me of the artwork heart displays as her icons. the music makes me think of an enchanted forest and raw emotion, which seems very INF to me. while the lyrics are metaphorical and poetics (which would perhaps require a well developed iNtuition to appreciate) they, unfortunately, don't really relate to the general NF temperament.

:violin:

Noel

MBTI Type
INFP
[youtube=LjtpIBkuHQ8]Dead Can Dance - Xavier[/youtube]

[youtube=pu-8wGbWMro]VNV Nation - Illusion[/youtube]

Good call on 'A Horse with No Name' Athenian.