First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    well...he's probably both sorry to say...we just are!! sweet and engaging one minute and aloof or feisty the next....it's just different moods...but isn't everyone that way??
    Ditto!

MBTI
    STP

Think of an ESTP and how much time they spend in Se compared to Ti. Its just something you said related to some mental picture and that thing caused a feeling.

edit:ignore this, Im getting beat down from thinking to much, dont know where i was going with it.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Pretend to be fooled by their attempts at teasing you. This has never yet failed with the main ENFP in my life
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I think that being raised among Ts has resulted in my tendency to logically explain any and all emotional behaviour as I'm doing it.

"I am going to sulk now because you said X, Y and Z and it hurt my feelings!"

"So you're just going to sulk for a few hours, then?"

"Well if you just apologise now we can skip ahead past the sulking."

"Lets do that."

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean^
    maybe:
    "Pretending to be fooled when I tease you doesn't work because I logically explain what I am doing to tease you when I do so?"

something like that?

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

Yeah. That.

High Ne becomes very vague.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Army View Post
    I think that being raised among Ts has resulted in my tendency to logically explain any and all emotional behaviour as I'm doing it.
    Huh.. for me, being raised in a T environment just led me to stifle and ignore emotion rather than try to include it as a factor in whatever decision I'm facing.

Needless to say.. I like your approach better.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Maybe I should try that explain thing. I think I used to do it more, I guess I should start again.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Dude!
    That is the worst list I've ever seen! I'm a mature ENFP and the best way to break up with us to say "It's over". I mean really - it doesn't get any clearer than that. How does an ENFP break up with others? We fade them. So if you are involved in a relationship with an ENFP and they stop calling you or get distant, it's probably over. We don't like to hurt feelings, so we'll fade the relationship.

Ok, going over your post....

1. This ENFP does not have a masochist side, so I don't know where you got that from!
    Criticism makes THIS ENFP totally uninterested in anything you have to say. Buh-bye!
    ENFPs are NOT the most common types. We are only 6 to 10% of the population. Do your homework before you start shooting out incorrect facts about us.

2. No one has ever "used me for sex". For me, love comes FIRST, sex is the icing on the cake - IF I approve of the person. I'm not one to have one-night-stands. I've been married to an INFJ for a very long time, but our relationship was never based on sex. It was based on LOVE.

3. A compliment or flattery doesn't make THIS ENFP think anything will continue in the relationship. Many of us have high self-esteems and we'll simply think you're right if you flatter us. Some ENFPs do hang on to bad relationships for too long, but that could also be upbringing and how they were raised.

~Gypsy~
    “Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged a fire sparkling in lovers eyes, being vexed a sea nourished with lovers tears, What is it else? A madness most discreet, A choking gall and a perserving sweet.”

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/enfp_haven/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by seagypsy View Post
    Dude!
    How does an ENFP break up with others? We fade them. So if you are involved in a relationship with an ENFP and they stop calling you or get distant, it's probably over. We don't like to hurt feelings, so we'll fade the relationship.
    Awesome! I will probably think in the "fade" term from now on.

I agree sex is just part of the total relationship but if someone doesn't "get" an enfp it can seem that sex is a huge part of the relationship. (maybe just personal experience?)